Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November / Late November delivery (2013) VINs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to go to Space Camp sooooo bad.

Haha. Me too. Unfortunately it wasn't in the cards for me as a kid. However, my wife and I are seriously considering it for the boys when they are older. I mean, they'll be riding around in the most advanced technology create by humans in a few weeks - why not show them some old tech? :tongue:

Me three into production today!

How long does it take from production to delivery usually? I had received a tentative delivery date of 11/19. Does this mean it might be early?

Thats at the big question ;-). I had an estimated production of 11/04 and an estimated delivery of 11/25. Making the gap 21 days. However most people have been getting them within 2 weeks of the start of production (even on the east coast). So I think the week of 11/18 is probably realistic. Anything before that is bloody fortunate :)

Looks like I'm in production as well.

P85 | Grey/Black Leather/Nappa/Carbon | Tech | Air | Pano | Sound | 19" | Parking Sensors | Lighting | Fog | Subzero | Dual & HPWC | Shelf
Ordered/Confirmed: 10/24/13 | VIN: 10/25/13 VIN:267xx | Production: 11/1/13 | Tentative Factory Delivery: 12/12/13

Me too. I'm 17 days early on the production date but late on the projected delivery. Anybody else in the same situation?

S85 | MC Red | Tan Interior | Tech (w/ Pwr Mirror) | Pano | Sensors | Twin Charger | 19" Primacy | Subzero Weather Package

Deposit 9/22 | Confirm 9/25 | VIN 10/8 - 25679 | Production 11/01 | Projected Delivery 12/04

Sounds like the lot of us :) Got home to find this as well:

InProd.PNG

Which in the end begs the question did they accidentally upgrade EVERYONE to In Production ;) Because I'm too in production and I was originally told by Tesla that my car enters production in late December/early January with delivery end of January. Yet mine went In Production yesterday as well. And so did the other estonians whom I know. Might be quite a coincidence. Do we have ANYONE left who ISN'T In Production. That at least would confirm that it's not a database bug ;)