Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November / Late November delivery (2013) VINs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery just got pushed back from 11/19 to ???. I also have a 249xx VIN.

Oh well....

I think I read something about the Production order as it correlates to VINs in the investor thread and you could be right.

Well...I have some great news - it seems like they are back on schedule and pumping out our cars. Got an email from my DS today and he is bumping up my delivery from 11/25 to 11/19!! That is more in line with the 2 month estimate that is on the Tesla Motors website.

I'll you guys posted of any hiccups or changes along the way. I may as well give up on sleep now.

To be more precise, my car was originally scheduled for "Late November" delivery, which became December 11th. Now it is likely to be December 17 (which, I suppose, might still be "mid-December," but is certainly on the border of "late December.").

Am not looking forward to another week in a rental car.

VIN is 265xx, car is an S85 confirmed on 10/9.

Oh! Dashboard changed to "Production Complete" an hour ago! Scheduled for delivery in 18 days... I hope to have a surprise :)

2013-11-14 Production Completed (small).png

Mine went into production today - hopefully for real this time!!! No update from my DS yet. I guess I'll call Monday.

Tesla - In Production.jpg

S85 | MC Red | Tan Interior | Tech (w/ Pwr Mirror) | Pano | Sensors | Twin Charger | 19" Primacy | Subzero Weather Package
Deposit 9/22 | Confirm 9/25 | VIN 10/8 - 25679 | Production 11/16 | Projected Delivery 12/06 | Actual Delivery ??/??

Last edited:
Me too. Let's hope that this means our delivery dates can be moved up. I hate to get my hopes up again but I'm going with cautiously optimistic for now. :wink:

S85 | MC Red | Tan Interior | Tech (w/ Pwr Mirror) | Pano | Sensors | Twin Charger | 19" Primacy | Subzero Weather Package
Deposit 9/22 | Confirm 9/25 | VIN 10/8 - 25679 | Production 11/16 | Projected Delivery 12/06 | Actual Delivery ??/??

One day away from delivery and trying to maintain sanity :). Anyone have a list of some of the best model s YouTube videos out there to keep me occupied?!
http://www.youtube.com/user/bareyb

Bareyb made one, I don't have the specific thread where he posted it but I kept a bookmark: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=FLLDYRBmk14ShockPiTj_hCQ

Oh and my delivery just got moved 3 days ahead :) Getting the MS on Friday Nov 29, right in time for the scheduled Late-November estimate!

Me too. Let's hope that this means our delivery dates can be moved up. I hate to get my hopes up again but I'm going with cautiously optimistic for now. :wink:

Hmprh. My red S85 is still "Order Confirmed." Feeling left out of the party.