Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November / Late November delivery (2013) VINs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the Blue production for the west coast is still pending. Mine is still "Sourcing" with delivery scheduled for next Friday. The car is beginning to creep into my dreams now. I can't imagine what it will be like next week! Hopefully the scotch and tryptophan from Thanksgiving dinner will help me sleep through the night.

Woohoo - progress!!! Production Complete !!!

Dare I hope for early delivery!! Doc - check your dashboard - you must be done too!!!

Tesla - Production Complete.jpg

S85 | MC Red | Tan Interior | Tech (w/ Pwr Mirror) | Pano | Sensors | Twin Charger | 19" Primacy | Subzero Weather Package
Deposit 9/22 | Confirm 9/25 | VIN 10/8 - 25679 | Production 11/16 | Production Complete 11/19 | Projected Delivery 12/06 | Actual Delivery ??/??

Mine was complete yesterday as well. But my delivery is 12/4....was wondering the same as others...does it take 2 weeks for delivery?

I am sure they are waiting for the truck to be full of cars before transporting.

I was told they use 7 days to be safe from Fremont to North East. Mine left Fremont on Monday and I am picking it up Friday next week so based on that your Dec 4th delivery looks safe, you could get a little couple days surprise ;)

Definitely hope so....hope you get a surprise too ;)

I consider that I already had mine as I was quoted for Late-November, I my initial delivery date was Dec 2 (Monday). After the car finally left Fremont we were able to move the delivery on the Friday before (Nov 29). I am pretty sure we could even move the date sooner but on my side schedule wise its easier on that day anyway. I can't wait! 9 days to go!

My board flipped into production today, woohoo! Bkenchan, if you have the beige interior our cars could be twins! I just upgraded my wheels to the 21" Grey Turbines - three days before going into production! I wonder if the holiday will impact shipping/delivery.

I nagged today and was told that they got a team of drivers to expedite the travel time and my car will be in Toronto on Monday the 25th and my new delivery date is Wednesday the 27th. Apparently nagging helps :smile:
S85 | MC Red | Tan Interior | Tech (w/ Pwr Mirror) | Pano | Sensors | Twin Charger | 19" Primacy | Subzero Weather Package
Deposit 9/22 | Confirm 9/25 | VIN 10/8 - 25679 | Production 11/16 | Production Complete 11/19 | Projected Delivery 11/27 | Actual Delivery ??/??

Yep! Woke up this morning to find this little surprise. Now I'm wondering when I'll hear from my DS, or if I should start nagging now. :)

View attachment 36043

- - - Updated - - -

From my recent experience, I believe they have a truck per car and do not have to wait.
Deposit 9/22 | Confirm 9/25 | VIN 10/8 - 25679 | Production 11/16 | Production Complete 11/19 | Projected Delivery 11/27 | Actual Delivery ??/??

Mine was complete yesterday as well. But my delivery is 12/4....was wondering the same as others...does it take 2 weeks for delivery?

I am sure they are waiting for the truck to be full of cars before transporting.

Wow CWave....nice job! Wonder if my car will be on the same truck :)? My car finished production on the 18th. Are you picking up at the old or new location?

e4

I nagged today and was told that they got a team of drivers to expedite the travel time and my car will be in Toronto on Monday the 25th and my new delivery date is Wednesday the 27th. Apparently nagging helps :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

From my recent experience, I believe they have a truck per car and do not have to wait.

Emailed my DS and got a fairly quick response. My delivery date has been moved up to 11/27! So in less than a week... big Tesla Grin for a lot of us! :)