Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you Guys. I was able to change the color to Blue. I sent an email to enable the 'edit design'.. within few secs, they enabled it..

thanks again.. got a new order details delivered in the email instantly.
Let us know if anything changes with your EDD. I don't think it will as you already have options on your original order. You may see it go to the new order dates of Jan-Apr for a day but then it should go back to normal.

I switched to myp 3 days ago and just got a 2 week window for july.25-aug.8
Yeah I actually did that a month ago then had second thoughts a few days later and switched back. Would love the 3.5s 0-60. Prefer the LR softer ride and 19's. Mostly want the 3rd row for the little ones. If the MYP had a 7 seat option I'd order that.

If it was the same timeline the last year I don't think Id mind the wait to November. The frustrating part is having an earlier estimate, getting ready to make a home for new vehicle, shopping for loan rates, trade in options, etc, then a few weeks out having to change all those plans.

OD 11/20 , Black/White , 18” , VINed
Had to reject initial delivery in April coz I was out of country.
EDD afterwards was July 28 - Sep 1 , Current delivery date is July 28-31
There is no 18" wheel option.

Yeah thought about this as we frequently do long out of state or our of country trips... Pretty inconvenient Tesla doesn't have a better option in these situations. Like you can eat a 300 fee to delay a month or something.

VINed late this morning!
Just received the text message and I can see from my VIN online that it's an Austin build. MSM, black interior, 19", 5 seats, no tow, no FSD.

Order date 11/4/21, no holds, completed the profile right away. Original EDD was May 2022, but as soon as I submitted my order it changed to June. My EDD stayed stuck on Jan-Mar 2023 for so long and was even pushed to Mar-Jun 2023 at one point, I can't believe how quickly things changed. It's now July 21-25.

VINed late this morning!
Just received the text message and I can see from my VIN online that it's an Austin build. MSM, black interior, 19", 5 seats, no tow, no FSD.

Order date 11/4/21, no holds, completed the profile right away. Original EDD was May 2022, but as soon as I submitted my order it changed to June. My EDD stayed stuck on Jan-Mar 2023 for so long and was even pushed to Mar-Jun 2023 at one point, I can't believe how quickly things changed. It's now July 21-25.
Might be the first hearing of LR builds from Austin going to folks outside of Texas

There is no 18" wheel option.

Yeah thought about this as we frequently do long out of state or our of country trips... Pretty inconvenient Tesla doesn't have a better option in these situations. Like you can eat a 300 fee to delay a month or something.
I asked Discount tire about putting winter tires on and they recommended 18" rims. Anybody else tried 18" rims on their Tesla? My deliver date has held stead for a month so I'm hoping I don't get bumped again.

I asked Discount tire about putting winter tires on and they recommended 18" rims. Anybody else tried 18" rims on their Tesla? My deliver date has held stead for a month so I'm hoping I don't get bumped again.

I thought of this, there are a number of threads where people have done this. TSSportline and Martian have wheels made just for the model Y. Most 18" wheels are likely not rated for enough weight or may have clearance issues for the MY breaks so just want to make sure they will fit fine and be safe.

Reactions: dgbehrends