Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oahu meet ups - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting back to planning the next meet-up. Throwing out a couple potential dates for consideration: Sunday, April 12th or Sunday, April 19th. Let's plan on meeting at Kakaako Park around 10-10:30, then drive out somewhere and have lunch.

Post if you can make it and which day works better.

I'd like to join the fun. Either date looks good, at present.

Here are some of the photos Cheryl sent us.
Charles Hager.jpg
Family time with Tesla.jpg
having fun.jpg
Hawaii Tesla shakka.jpg
Insane Acceleration at its best!.jpg
Lani and Rik.jpg
Looking good Tesla Oahu.jpg
Mr and Mrs. Abraham.jpg
Murdock Ohana.jpg
Nanette and Stanley.jpg
New owners to come!!!!.jpg
Tesla Hot Dog Machine is always a great hit!!!.jpg
Tesla making friends and saving our islands.jpg
Tesla men in black.jpg
Tesla ohana keiki.jpg
Tesla paint always exciting.jpg
Tesla Shakka Keiki.jpg
Tesla SpaceX biggest fans!.jpg
Tesla speed racers on the H-1.jpg
Working on Tesla #2.jpg

Ok. Let's set the next meet-up for Sunday, April 12th at 10 am. There's an Easter Egg Hunt at Kakaako Park (yes, after Easter) that day so let's meet at the Nico's/pier 38 parking lot. Any other suggestions on locations to meet? Or the drive route, lunch, etc?. Chime in please :smile:

Ok. Let's set the next meet-up for Sunday, April 12th at 10 am. There's an Easter Egg Hunt at Kakaako Park (yes, after Easter) that day so let's meet at the Nico's/pier 38 parking lot. Any other suggestions on locations to meet? Or the drive route, lunch, etc?. Chime in please :smile:
Well we found the Signature group photo and the 007 sub car. I guess we can find the next Easter egg. can we start the search now? if we wait until after Easter we may not find it for the meet-up.

Happy Easter everyone!

REMINDER: Meet-up next week Sunday, April 12th @ 10am at Nico's Parking lot.

Proposed Drive Route: Let's drive through town, Waikiki, and up to Hawaii Kai. If we don't eat at Nico's, let's do lunch at Kona Brewery or drive out to Kailua with a picture opp at Sandy's on the way. As usual, suggestions welcome.

Everyone welcome to join in or depart along the way. I'll post my cell number on the Hawaii Tesla Owners group board.

Last edited:
Happy Easter everyone!

REMINDER: Meet-up next week Sunday, April 12th @ 10am at Nico's Parking lot.

Proposed Drive Route: Let's drive through town, Waikiki, and up to Hawaii Kai. If we don't eat at Nico's, let's do lunch at Kona Brewery or drive out to Kailua with a picture opp at Sandy's on the way. As usual, suggestions welcome.

Everyone welcome to join in or depart along the way. I'll post my cell number in the Hawaii group board.

Yes, I vote fore Kona brewery. I am always expectant, but disappointed with Nico's.

Aloha from sunny Florida,

Do you have any June meet ups planned? I'm going to be in Oahu June 4-6 and 10-14 (and Maui or Kauai June 6-10 ) in conjunction with my high school reunion, and would love to meet some fellow Tesla owners in the Islands.

I have not been back to the islands since the early 80's, thus am out of touch re restaurants, etc. any favorites you might suggest? My wife has never been and I want her experience to be a great one.

To avoid cluttering up the forum with non tesla chatter, please feel free to PM me with any suggestions.

Aloha from sunny Florida,

Do you have any June meet ups planned? I'm going to be in Oahu June 4-6 and 10-14 (and Maui or Kauai June 6-10 ) in conjunction with my high school reunion, and would love to meet some fellow Tesla owners in the Islands.

I have not been back to the islands since the early 80's, thus am out of touch re restaurants, etc. any favorites you might suggest? My wife has never been and I want her experience to be a great one.

To avoid cluttering up the forum with non tesla chatter, please feel free to PM me with any suggestions.

No meet ups planned yet (for Oahu) but am hoping to get my new 85D around that time so may have to plan a welcoming party :)

Keep checking this thread. Would be great to meet an out of state owner!

Spleen/StephenM/drtko...missed you guys but glad we had a couple newbies join us today..and of course iceman! Thanks Akikiki for letting me ride in a Tesla for the meet up :biggrin: next meet up I'll have my car hopefully..More pics to come..
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few more photos of the event. What great weather, and what a fun time!
Nanimac, thanks for the great Iceman photo!

aprrally1a.jpg

Cruising Kalakaua

aprrally1.jpg

Diamond Head follower-the-Akikiki
aprrally2.jpg

Lucky we live Hawaii! Parts of the mainland are still having snow.

Here are a few more photos of the event. What great weather, and what a fun time!
Nanimac, thanks for the great Iceman photo!
Lucky we live Hawaii! Parts of the mainland are still having snow.
Lots of fun today.
under the "I never noticed that before" category. Today as I was backing into my parking spot I noticed a black X at the top of my rear view camera display. Pressing it the window closed (while I was still in reverse)
Is that new? what version did they start doing that?