Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oahu meet ups - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it will probably be dirty by next Sunday so we will never know if it REALLY was clean :p

:cursing:I know I should have taken a picture. (picture or it didn't happen):tongue:
and yes, a bird hit my hood dead center today. :crying::rolleyes:
--- Update ---
managed to get the spray detailer out today. no more "Bird Strike"

Last edited:
Headcount...who's going to Cars and Coffee besides me?

Hopefully I can wash my car beforehand...can't have Dsmith's car cleaner than mine :tongue:
it rained today, so my car is clean. :tongue: now if you can only get that metallic blue "stain" off your car.
PS. nanimac you are the closest, can you use your new extended Range "40" to take some pictures of the new charger at Dole Plantation.
That's my plan. Who else, please?
See you there. (this time)

it rained today, so my car is clean. :tongue: now if you can only get that metallic blue "stain" off your car.
PS. nanimac you are the closest, can you use your new extended Range "40" to take some pictures of the new charger at Dole Plantation.

See you there. (this time)

I won't have time to go to Dole before Sunday. Maybe next weekend.

Should we try to get there around 830? First one there save some spots??

I won't have time to go to Dole before Sunday. Maybe next weekend.

Should we try to get there around 830? First one there save some spots??

So, let's try to save a space for each person that checks in on this thread between now and Sunday morning. Sound good?
We would not want to hog a place unnecessarily and annoy others.
I believe we should shoot for earlier than 8:30 though. We can maintain progress using Oh-Notifications too.
For those that don't know and are wondering what I mean, look for an app - ConnecTT.

So, let's try to save a space for each person that checks in on this thread between now and Sunday morning. Sound good?
We would not want to hog a place unnecessarily and annoy others.
I believe we should shoot for earlier than 8:30 though. We can maintain progress using Oh-Notifications too.
For those that don't know and are wondering what I mean, look for an app - ConnecTT.
ConnecTT App

gotta wash my car before that but I will be there. I'll try to get there at 830. Is it at Aina Haina Elementary?

Yes, here's more info.

Date: Sunday, 28 June 2015
Time: 9:00 to 11:00
More Details: http://carsandcoffeehawaii.org/event/cars-and-coffee-aina-haina/
Based on our experience with the meet-up in April please note the following information. It is important that we try to get our cars staged early and in parking Area A quickly. The link above also includes a "satellite" map indicating the different parking areas.

IMPORTANT STAGING REQUEST

The adjoining ball field is heavily used for sports activities and the spaces in all areas fill quickly starting early in the morning. For this reason you are asked to stage your cars in parking Area A first. When this area is filled, use parking Area B. This will leave parking Area C open for park users. This strategy will hopefully serve to provide us the space that we need for Cars and Coffee.
We will try to arrive as early Sunday morning as possible to place safety cones and tape to mark off our areas. Parking Areas A and B should hold about 70 cars. We are also able to park along the kerbs (in parallel) just as long as we leave adequate width driving lanes.

Well folks. That was nice seeing all of you today. Good to catch up on all things Tesla too. The day finished off with less weather than it started too. That helped. Looking forward to next time. How about something around "National Drive Electric Week" (sometime in Sept)?