Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy crap! I just got a VIN as well! VIN is a 428. Details for those on mobile not on landscape mode:

MYLR Blue/White, 19" wheels, No tow, No FSD,
Order Date: 04/22, Profile Complete: 10/23
Last EDD as of today morning was 5/21 - 6/18

Now it states EDD of May 13 - May 17 which works for me as I am away on travel May 1 - May 6.

I guess I should call someone at Tesla about switching to financing and start lining up financing with my bank.
I'm a little confused by your dates.
Order Date: 04/22 looks like you just ordered it this month.
Profile Complete: 10/23 looks like you will complete your profile next year.

Keep in mind, I'm somewhat new here so I may very well be reading this completely wrong.

Keep in mind, I'm somewhat new here so I may very well be reading this completely wrong.
He is in a similar situation as me. They ordered back in April 2022 and placed thier order on hold until October and completed his profile.

@orion2001 where are you picking up? This is also giving me hope us lower cost folks are getting a car!

Reactions: Winning Guy
Since I ordered on 10/16, my EDD was march 1-30. one week before entering that range, it switched to April 25- may 23. Im one day into the EDD and just waiting for the moment where my range moves back or a VIN drops. I have been pretty good at ignoring The whole waiting impatiently feeling in the back of my head during the entire process but I checked for my vin easily 20 times today. im pumped to see people in September and October starting to get VINs but I have to admit I am quite nervous to see what tomorrow brings. I haven't seen anyone in Denver say anything about good news today. fingers crossed. and congratulations to everyone getting those VINs!

Reactions: Kubelfan
Since I ordered on 10/16, my EDD was march 1-30. one week before entering that range, it switched to April 25- may 23. Im one day into the EDD and just waiting for the moment where my range moves back or a VIN drops. I have been pretty good at ignoring The whole waiting impatiently feeling in the back of my head during the entire process but I checked for my vin easily 20 times today. im pumped to see people in September and October starting to get VINs but I have to admit I am quite nervous to see what tomorrow brings. I haven't seen anyone in Denver say anything about good news today. fingers crossed. and congratulations to everyone getting those VINs!
I'm right there with you. Same exact EDD.

What config do you have?

Lol, I realize now that this is very confusing. Order date was 04/22/2021 and profile completion date was 10/23/2021 .

I presume you’d be getting service at the Rochester service center. Haven’t had any experience with the service yet, but they’ve been very nice and helpful with test drives and trying to get us some more information on our order despite them not being on the sales side of things.
I took a test drive there as well. They were great and very helpful. I thanked them and told them I hope I never have to see them again. Lol

• Funny
Reactions: cons220 and RocY
Just got my vin 5/9-5/13. Hooray!
Here in CT you need a VIN to get insurance. I'm waiting for my insurance co to send me the card, but I had just added my son, who got his DL Saturday, to the policy, and I have to wait a day or two before that's squared away, then she will add the Tesla. I'm having the policy start on the first possible day for my pickup, because she needed a date.

So, adding a 16-year old male to my policy, and a Tesla, by far the most expensive car I have ever bought, at about the same time is going to crush me on payments. Oh well.
My insurance guy said I need to have the lien-holder information secured before they can insure it and send me the card. Part of me wants to wait until The first week of May to do that, just incase Tesla screws me on the delivery date and pushes it. I'd rather know when my car is scheduled for delivery, and then secure the financing and Insurance in the event they push me past a 30 day credit window.

question for those who added insurance to the app. how long after you added insurance were you able to schedule an actual delivery date? and what was the range of the dates of delivery that were available (ex. 1 week ahead, 2 weeks ahead, 1 month ahead etc) ?