Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How many scheduled a test drive in a Model Y? Was your first time driving one when you picked it up?
I called to schedule a test drive to compare the LR vs the P, but in my area there is no P yo test drive. The agent on the phone tried to convince me the only difference between the LR and P I'd notice on a test drive would be stuff I'm not supposed to do... like the 3.5 sec acceleration or the 155 mph top speed.

I said that I wanted to see the ride on the different wheels. She was like, "Ahhhh..."

It seems like the bigger auto-groups just don’t really care…one of my worries about Tesla😳. I hope they prove me wrong.
I presume you’d be getting service at the Rochester service center. Haven’t had any experience with the service yet, but they’ve been very nice and helpful with test drives and trying to get us some more information on our order despite them not being on the sales side of things.

Glad to see all this movement with VINs. Looks like a lot of the earlier to mid-Oct orders are starting to see narrowing windows and/or VINs. Looks like my end Oct profile-complete order may be 3 - 6 weeks out if nothing catastrophic happens. Also, I don't understand some of y'all changing orders at the last moment. I'd be terrified that I'd screw something up because my VIN was about to be released and the change would just push me back further!
Holy crap! I just got a VIN as well! VIN is a 428. Details for those on mobile not on landscape mode:

MYLR Blue/White, 19" wheels, No tow, No FSD,
Order Date: 04/22, Profile Complete: 10/23
Last EDD as of today morning was 5/21 - 6/18

Now it states EDD of May 13 - May 17 which works for me as I am away on travel May 1 - May 6.

I guess I should call someone at Tesla about switching to financing and start lining up financing with my bank.