Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was able to take delivery yesterday! No major issues that I noticed. Really happy with it and wished I upgraded to the MYP earlier!

5F9C3DCD-5150-4BE3-B24F-3AAE033417C3.jpeg

I installed PPF on my door handles, but it was just because it was included in my full front PPF kit. Still don’t understand why they’re needed though. Are the handles known to scratch easily?
I actually installed the OEM mudflaps today! I started a vacation today, but have a partial PPF/ceramic appointment for when I get back.

Also FYI since people have had different experiences - re Boston area delivery: I did not receive mudflaps or the rear PPF pre installed, received Pirelli tires. I did receive the USB drive, wall charger and adapter.

Hope that's the case! I don't certainly need the car right now... but it'd be nice not to have to what a whole year (or longer).
I was hoping to get the car before winter. Mostly to have some time to get use to it before being hit with snow and cold. Lol
My current car (2012 Suburban) is pushing close to 317,000km and is testing fate right now lol

I installed PPF on my door handles, but it was just because it was included in my full front PPF kit. Still don’t understand why they’re needed though. Are the handles known to scratch easily?

There are PPF wraps to cover handles vs PPF to protect the surrounding handle area. I thought it was useful to install the second one because saw a post about fingernail scratches around the door handles from missed hand placement.

Attachments

• 5777BFFA-9CE2-41CC-BFB1-A47D22A2B72A.jpeg
    5777BFFA-9CE2-41CC-BFB1-A47D22A2B72A.jpeg
    332.9 KB · Views: 73