Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same car
MYLR, White, White/Black interior, 20” Induction Wheels.
OD: 10/18/21

Original EDD was April, a week after i ordered, it got pushed back to June. it’s been sitting at June since then. a lot of people say their EDD changes every few days or every day. Mine has been set and stone. I live in Louisiana so i’m fairly close to Austin. If possible, can y’all let me know what y’all’s order date and current EDD is! Thanks 😁😁
Same MYLR as yours, and I added the tow. Order date 10/3/21, current EDD is 9/18 to 10/16.

Original EDD was April, a week after i ordered, it got pushed back to June. it’s been sitting at June since then. a lot of people say their EDD changes every few days or every day. Mine has been set and stone. I live in Louisiana so i’m fairly close to Austin. If possible, can y’all let me know what y’all’s order date and current EDD is! Thanks 😁😁
Looks like you haven’t completed your profile. Normally people stuck on just a month haven’t selected a payment method yet.

Update: just got pushed back this morning to edd of 7/12-9/06

I'm in a strange situation. from 2 days my app is just revolving and not showing even the original Date. I've restarted my phone twice but no luck. don't know if it's moving forward or going backwards:(
Log into your account on Tesla.com and see if it is there. I often find the app non-responsive, but usually a restart of the app would fix it. Tesla.com is my go-to if all else fails.