Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys, I ordered my MYLR on Oct 5th - it was long time stick on the 12 Feb- 12 Mar and was very happy to get mine soon, but just recently it got changed to 'September' - no period and no year- I wonder if it happened to more people and if you think it just because they have no clue since it is from Austing giga.
I had that happened to me. First was the Delivery center was closed then the finance expired. I changed to another delivery center and put the finance to cash seems to give me a date (instead of a blanket September).

Hey Guys, I ordered my MYLR on Oct 5th - it was long time stick on the 12 Feb- 12 Mar and was very happy to get mine soon, but just recently it got changed to 'September' - no period and no year- I wonder if it happened to more people and if you think it just because they have no clue since it is from Austing giga.
It seems that a lot of October orders are being pushed to "September" and I'm no exception. My previous EDD was Apr 4 - May 2 but just today got changed to "September". This is the 12th change to my EDD. In the past, it would be a bracketed "Window" then change to a "Month" (usually September or October) for just a day or two, then change back to a bracketed Window again. Therefore I speculate September is just a generic place holder until another Window is assigned.

MYLR; OD: 10/18 Profile complete same day; 5 seat; White Ext/Black Int; 19" Gemini; Tow; No FSD
EDD's: July; June; October; Feb 25-Mar 25; Feb 4-Mar 4; Mar 12-Apr 9; Apr 7-May 5; September; Mar 10-Apr 7; September; Apr 4-May 2; September

Location Austin, TX, OD: 10/18, LR white/black/tow/autopilot/19", EDD for about a month after initial order was Mar 7-Apr 3, updated in early Dec to Feb 23-Mar 23 and has stayed there every day since (except one day where it was blank for about 3 hours, PANIC!!!)

White MYP, Black interior, no tow, no FSD
OD:10/31

EDD's
Original June 2022
Then February 13th - March 13th
Then September
Then March 13- April 13th
Then September - been that way for a few weeks now. Hoping it is just a placeholder, but I wonder because mine is the standard (stock) model Y; and Hertz ordering 100K vehicles (assuming some Model Y's) pushed some orders back.

I am in AZ so thought it would be out of the Freemont Plant.

EDD's
Original June 2022
Then September
Then September - been that way for a few weeks now. Hoping it is just a placeholder, but I wonder because mine is the standard (stock) model Y; and Hertz ordering 100K vehicles (assuming some Model Y's) pushed some orders back.

Hertz is getting M3, no MY. So wouldn’t expect it to effect any MY timelines.

EDD's
Original June 2022
Then September

Is MYP Model Y Performance? Thought Performance is faster than Long Range.

I ordered and completed my profile/order on 10/5. MY LR AWD: White with Gemini Wheels and White interior, no FSD. My EDD has stayed the same since I ordered it. Feb 7 - March 7. It would be crappy if it got pushed back, but I'll survive. I'm assuming mine will likely come from Austin IF it gets pushed back as I'm in CT.