Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hmmmm...i wonder if a change is coming?
1646256228737.png

Crazy..Crazy..Crazy.. EDD bumped to September:mad:
I wouldn't sweat it much. September is one of their placeholder EDDs while they are shuffling things around behind the scenes. You will get a more reasonable EDD again soon, as long as your financing offer or trade in mileage haven't expired. I think many of us have had a Sept EDD for a time period at one point before jumping back to a much closer date. I've read dozens of EDD posts and I think the best advice I can give is to assume the very first EDD you saw when you ordered the car on the website is accurate and anything sooner than that is gravy. Anything later than that would be very surprising. In my case, it was August 2022, but my SA's text the next day after I ordered said May 2022 and that seems to be where I will end up.

Reactions: rajan.gt
I wouldn't sweat it much. September is one of their placeholder EDDs while they are shuffling things around behind the scenes. You will get a more reasonable EDD again soon, as long as your financing offer or trade in mileage haven't expired. I think many of us have had a Sept EDD for a time period at one point before jumping back to a much closer date. I've read dozens of EDD posts and I think the best advice I can give is to assume the very first EDD you saw when you ordered the car on the website is accurate and anything sooner than that is gravy. Anything later than that would be very surprising. In my case, it was August 2022, but my SA's text the next day after I ordered said May 2022 and that seems to be where I will end up.
Thank you. This is a relief. Hopefully it is a temp EDD. I do have a trade in offer valid with Tesla and payment method is cash.

Congrats! What was your most recent EDD?
This was my progression.

EDD: 2/26-3/28, 2/10-3/10, 12/08-12/21, 3/2-3/30, 2/17-3/17, 4/29-5/27, 3/18-3/31, 3/16-3/20

The last 3 changes happened over the last 10 days. Last Friday I received the 3/16-3/20, and the VIN was assigned on Sunday. From what I've seen with mine and many others, it seems that once you get assigned a 2 week window, you are very close.

Reactions: MOM4
This was my progression.

EDD: 2/26-3/28, 2/10-3/10, 12/08-12/21, 3/2-3/30, 2/17-3/17, 4/29-5/27, 3/18-3/31, 3/16-3/20

The last 3 changes happened over the last 10 days. Last Friday I received the 3/16-3/20, and the VIN was assigned on Sunday. From what I've seen with mine and many others, it seems that once you get assigned a 2 week window, you are very close.
Wow, you bounced around a lot!

Thanks for making me feel better about my EDD.. I got that same bump to end of April-May. Seeing your dates makes me feel like there is hope it can get change to a closer date

Reactions: BLKTLA