Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I ordered end of October. The only thing I selected in the prepare for delivery is the delivery location.

I actually don't want the car until July. I'm not sure the vin is assigned yet but my delivery date was showing as may 28 to july 9.

I just checked the app and its changed to Aug 30 to Oct 25. Should I complete the rest of the prepare for delivery steps to possibly get an earlier date or does it not matter?

Last edited:
MYLR black, black, 20” induction wheels, no tow, no FSD. I woke up this morning with the EDD pushed back from 3/28-4/11 to 4/19-5/24. I’m located in SF Bay Area. This is frustrating as I received a text from Tesla asking if I had a car to trade in…
FYI, I received the trade in text about mid to late February. I am picking up my new car today. So a month separation between trade in text to delivery is not unusual. By the way, my MYLR order was on 9/25, so I’m not an October order.

My EDD hasnt changed more than twice (Michigan area), OD 10/18. Had my profile completed on 10/19, no trade-in. EDD hasnt changed more than thrice since OD. Currently at 04/24-05/22 since early Feb. I had my payment option changed from finance to cash on Feb 25th, no movement whatsoever :rolleyes:.

On the other hand....may be this is one reason for delays (link below)..jk..I am close enough to try tricks, so I wont fool around.

My EDD hasnt changed more than twice (Michigan area), OD 10/18. Had my profile completed on 10/19, no trade-in. EDD hasnt changed more than thrice since OD. Currently at 04/24-05/22 since early Feb. I had my payment option changed from finance to cash on Feb 25th, no movement whatsoever :rolleyes:.

On the other hand....may be this is one reason for delays (link below)..jk..I am close enough to try tricks, so I wont fool around.

🤔