Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After getting September I emailed my SA. He said he will escalate and today I am on a 2 weeks window.
May 3-17
434CC55E-AE47-4412-81DC-51DE307319FE.jpeg

Reactions: PeteOC
My date just got pushed back. Now May 5th - June 9th. Was April 8th to April 22nd.
Do you have the payment method filled in and complete on your side?

I'm holding off as I'm doing 3rd party financing.
I have the cash option like most everyone says to do. I already have the financing ready at my bank but it will expire in May so I am hopeful that it will come. If not then they will just do another credit check. It just keeps getting harder and harder to wait.

What's the difference between both factories?
Do we get any different cars?
No one is getting Austin at the moment as far as we know. And I wound not worry to much which factory you get the car from. Also no one here knows how Tesla will handle switch between two different types of batteries used. We can only speculate.

Last edited:
Reactions: MOM4 and BGOwner
I just got this text from Tesla… first time I’ve ever had any communication from them. It doesn’t really say anything and no action items but I’m going to take it as a good thing for now?View attachment 791793
I just signed into my account because the app looked different than it did this morning. It had “go to account” instead of “View” like it normally does. It had payment set to financing which I’ve never had it set to. I quickly changed it back to cash so hope that didn’t screw anything up. Has that happened to anyone else?