Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Original order date/completion was 10/18 with original EDD of March 22. It has changed three times in the 7 months I’ve had my order in, and now EDD sits Aug 28-Oct 28. - 8 months after the original date and 12 months after my order. Complete insanity to have zero communication from TElsa beyond the app. I get so upset at the lack of communication from Tesla Corporate. I want to know how old is the oldest unfilled Tesla order? How many of us are beyond our original EDD date? MYLR, Grey, white interior, Induction Wheels, Tow hitch. How confident are they that they will hit that EDD date? If it changes one more time I will cancel and never buy a Tesla.
Don’t give up. Also put your spec of Model Y in your signature. Good Luck.

Reactions: BWags and BGOwner
I got my VIN! Actually got a text from Tesla before I checked the app. Oddly enough, the app is not yet showing the VIN but I see it on the standard website.

1650816259920.png
1650816259920.png

Congrats Carlos.

I am also a bit annoyed, as I have ordered the exact same configuration, with an order date of 10/3. My window is almost the same - 5/6 - 5/15, but no VIN or other contact recently. Of course geography plays a role for shipping, but I'm ready!
Yours is coming soon. Your EDD window is less than 14 days. That's a great sign. I bet you get your VIN this week.

Reactions: aguzzi17
I want mine too !!!!
Yeah, yours is coming soon, at least you're getting it before or by summer, I'm really hoping somethings changes, I ordered on October should be getting it around the same time frame, should be based on order date, not profile completion date! Ugh!!!
my window got shortened to 2 weeks, from 04/23-05/21, to now 05/14-05/26.
The problem is I will be out of town during second half of this window. Will Tesla allow a few days delay of taking delivery?
Same build! But in NYC.