Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date Oct 2 2021 msm white interior 5 seater nothing else added Nashville area EDD has been at July 19- Aug 29 for the last 3 weeks. Anyone in Nashville area getting any new dates.
Not sure about your wheel size, but doubt it matters cause I'm seeing 19 inch & 20 inch getting VINS, other than that I have the same build as you, 5 seater, MSM, white interior, except for location, but I'm in Aug - Sept camp, similiarish to yours. I'm surprised they're not build the white seats given their margins are higher & seem to have quicker delivery date initially.

Order date Oct 2 2021 msm white interior 5 seater nothing else added Nashville area EDD has been at July 19- Aug 29 for the last 3 weeks. Anyone in Nashville area getting any new dates.
I’m in Nashville.. no change in EDD since Friday.. still sitting at 5/8-5/20. I have updated on Wednesday the past several weeks so hoping I don’t get pushed.. wish I would see more black VINs. That would make me feel better.

I'm happy all of you are getting VINs but pretty damn frustrated that I spent $5k in upgrades to get a VIN faster (that was the false rumor of the day back in October) and it was all for not.

Sucks to see VINs getting assigned for base cars, orders later than mine, cars in my same city etc. But again, doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to any of this.

Reactions: stinkycheese
I'm happy all of you are getting VINs but pretty damn frustrated that I spent $5k in upgrades to get a VIN faster (that was the false rumor of the day back in October) and it was all for not.

Sucks to see VINs getting assigned for base cars, orders later than mine, cars in my same city etc. But again, doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to any of this.
What’s your EDD?

Just curious, when did you complete your profile, was it immediate after order? Did you put that you are financing or paying cash?

EDD is currently 05/12-05/26. It's the third one that's been 14 days or less. Profile completed day after order.

Have been on and off financing twice. First time just didn't know how profile worked, second time was because we were given a 7 day EDD in late February for March delivery (EDD at time of order was March) so thought it was real. Now on cash.

EDD is currently 05/12-05/26. It's the third one that's been 14 days or less. Profile completed day after order.

Have been on and off financing twice. First time just didn't know how profile worked, second time was because we were given a 7 day EDD in late February for March delivery (EDD at time of order was March) so thought it was real. Now on cash.
Yes #metoo have been in a two week EDD window before, Once in February and the other was in March.

Reactions: ultracoop
Have also been in contact with the mystery person (or bot?) that texted after order was made at least 5 times as things move from here to eternity and back but only given the answer of "the app is the best indicator of your delivery" to any question asked.

Have also been in contact with the mystery person (or bot?) that texted after order was made at least 5 times as things move from here to eternity and back but only given the answer of "the app is the best indicator of your delivery" to any question asked.
I send Tesla a Text message at least twice a week. To let them know I’m still alive and waiting. I might have to step it up. Daily messages might work 😆

OD: Oct 5, EDD May 9 - Jun 6 MYLR7 MSM White Interior here. No VIN yet. Congrats to all who got VINs but it's sad to be left out. When I call Tesla, service rep says it's the first time he's seen this combination in Southern Ontario. I am worried that if I miss any delivery in May, June I'll have to wait till next quarter. The worst part for me is that I've been waiting for the car since day 1 announcement in Mar 2019 but I ordered the RWD which I was expecting them to build the first thing in Austin. I am glad I took a call and switched to AWD before the price hike, but the wait is killing. For some strange reason I believed Tesla would consider my day 1 reservation with a higher fee at that time (they even claimed it was an order fee and not a reservation fee) and prioritize my delivery. Sigh.

Since everything seems to be a guess and a rumor at this point I'm gonna make an assumption.

What are the chances that VINs are basically stolen from people to give to MYP and FSD orders which explains the multiple short EDDs that disappear with no explanation? Makes as much sense as anything else that happens here...

CHANGE MINES!!! I'M STILL STUCK IN THE AUGUST - SEPTEMBER CAMP WHEN MY INITIAL EDD WAS MAY, INTERNALLY SCREAMING!!! REEEEEEEEE!!!!
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but your order in the queue is unfortunately driven by your profile completion date and not order date. I believe Tesla did change that at some point but they did not apply that to retroactively move old orders up the queue. I have an April 2021 order that I profile completed Oct 23, and I just got my VIN pretty much in line with most of the other East Coast October orders. Hope you get yours soon though!

I’m stepping it up. F it.

1651011522136.png

Since everything seems to be a guess and a rumor at this point I'm gonna make an assumption.

What are the chances that VINs are basically stolen from people to give to MYP and FSD orders which explains the multiple short EDDs that disappear with no explanation? Makes as much sense as anything else that happens here...
I have called the Tesla customer service line few times and they indeed confirmed that they are prioritizing orders with FSD. So yes, they push our orders to accommodate these higher priced ones mostly towards EOQ push to show higher profit margins I believe.