Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just a month? no date range? something similar happened to one person in september thread as well.
Once again, I get to the two week window, May 14, then BOOM, now it says September. Screw this crap, and screw Teslsa's stupid delivery method.
Yep, as of Yesterday my EDD just says September. Same config as @ChrisUli, OD: 10/28, from east coast, Florida

EDD moved from 5/11-5/15 to 5/16-5/20, boo. Haven’t been contacted to schedule delivery yet, but I did reach out to change to Carrier Direct this morning (the range change is unrelated - they haven’t made the change to Carrier Direct yet).

Update: just got a text to schedule delivery, and it’s giving me the 11th-13th as options, so 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess I’ll call them.

Last edited:
Can you easily after the fact switch to care direct if you had already picked a specific pick up location during initial order?
Yes. The car still goes to that pick up location, and then they schedule the transport to your house. Just need to get in contact with them to make the switch. According to my DC, you have until when the car gets there to switch.

• Informative
Reactions: cons220
This morning I got my first 2 week delivery window. It even moved up 2 weeks.

Moved from May 31 - July 15 to May 16 - May 30.

Plain Jane Wht/Blk/19, Schaumburg Il
I have the same car on order and got the same EDD 15May to 29May here in Atlanta, GA. Looks like a few other white cars have the same ballpark, must be a batch being made and shipped then!

Reactions: WhiteWi
Once again, I get to the two week window, May 14, then BOOM, now it says September. Screw this crap, and screw Teslsa's stupid delivery method.

Yep, as of Yesterday my EDD just says September. Same config as @ChrisUli, OD: 10/28, from east coast, Florida
I have seen evidence that the generic “September” is a place holder while waiting to assign vin. Don’t wanna get your hopes up but you might be close to the finish line

Chiming in with my data points. I didn't complete my profile until Mid December because I didn't know it would affect my wait time.

MYLR, 20", White, Black Seats, 5 seats, no FSD, no tow, Georgia

My EDDs were
"June 2022"
May 17-Jun 16
Jun 5- July 17
July 13 - Aug 24.

I was on the last one for at least the last 2 weeks. Today it switched back to June. So far my EDDs seem to be in line with December ODs.
I have a similar story and config and also in Ga. Mine is MSM and 19”. I ordered 11/04/21 and completed my profile that day, but I did not decline the trade in offer until late December. Original EDD was May/June, flip flopped everywhere between July-December, held steady for august for a while, but last week went to Jan-Apr 2023! Hopefully that’s just a placeholder.

I’m glad yours is still June, that makes much more sense and in line with some November/early December orders.

I have seen evidence that the generic “September” is a place holder while waiting to assign vin. Don’t wanna get your hopes up but you might be close to the finish line
Or a placeholder when there are changes being made in the system, so the system can't give an accurate estimate.

It may be worth contacting a local SA just to help move things along. If someone local chooses not to take their delivery, your SA will have you on a short list to call.