Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you clarify this a little more?

The website doesn't have an option for paying via ACH? Or the site you are picking the car up from doesn't accept payment? That I would believe with Texas dealer laws.

I was under the impression that you could do the down payment (if financing) on the website via ACH (even in Texas) and then be sent paperwork after that to sign for the loan.
Seen you are in same location, I think this applies to you as well: unlike other places where people can bring cashiers' check to Tesla on the day of delivery, no can't do for Austin folks. You can:
* mail check to Fremont (they will provide instructions)
* enter your bank info in Tesla App (money will be deducted 2/3 days before delivery date via ACH
* financing: not sure how this works. I'd imagine Tesla needs a check or money from bank. You need work this out with your loan provider/Tesla. Hopefully people on this forum can provide you that information.

Hi, I got my VIN 2 days ago and initial EDD was 14-17 and today it changed to 17-21. Do i need to pay online in order to make delivery fast or wait until got there to get delivery and pay with certified check ? thanks in advance .

Seen you are in same location, I think this applies to you as well: unlike other places where people can bring cashiers' check to Tesla on the day of delivery, no can't do for Austin folks. You can:
* mail check to Fremont (they will provide instructions)
* enter your bank info in Tesla App (money will be deducted 2/3 days before delivery date via ACH
* financing: not sure how this works. I'd imagine Tesla needs a check or money from bank. You need work this out with your loan provider/Tesla. Hopefully people on this forum can provide you that information.
For third party financing, yes, the loan provider needs to send a check to Tesla prior to delivery.

Did you use plaid service for money transfer?
I wasn't all that crazy about providing my banking credentials to Plaid, however safe Tesla claims it may be.

So when the Plaid/Tesla App asked for my bank name, I entered a bogus bank name. When you do that, it will give you an error saying the bank could not be found, try again or exit to manually enter your account. When you exit, you are then presented with the option to "Enter Bank Details Manually" or something like that. There, I was able to enter my bank routing #, acct #, etc and was able to make the ACH payment that way.

Reactions: WhiteWi
Dammnit, fell victim to the part shortage and had delivery appointment moved from 5/5 to 5/16, Mt. Kisco. The wait is killing me even more!
i am sorry, but i guess few more days wait is worth it knowing that car is at SC.
on another note, i have been seeing this part shortage a lot. howcome no one on youtube has covered it yet? tesla is shipping car without important part which cant be taken by customers? i have searched all youtube to find if someone had any information on this and nothing there yet :(

Hi, I got my VIN 2 days ago and initial EDD was 14-17 and today it changed to 17-21. Do i need to pay online in order to make delivery fast or wait until got there to get delivery and pay with certified check ? thanks in advance .
Check with you Delivery Center, just because you have a VIN, dosn't mean that it there and ready for delivery. It still has to be shipped from Fremont to your DC.

i am sorry, but i guess few more days wait is worth it knowing that car is at SC.
on another note, i have been seeing this part shortage a lot. howcome no one on youtube has covered it yet? tesla is shipping car without important part which cant be taken by customers? i have searched all youtube to find if someone had any information on this and nothing there yet :(
Cause all YouTubers just want to praise how Tesla is navigating through the supply chain issue and no one wants to say anything bad and get their views lowered and eventually their channel dies 😂

I don't know why do i feel like Since giga shanghai was shut down for a month, to make up in Q2 tesla will start prioratizing west coast orders in may and june for faster deliveries to meet the numbers.
Giga Shanghai was back to 80% capacity in two weeks after coming back, so the shut down likely won't have much affect on delivery goals. Say what you will about China, but when they mobilize for manufacturing they really move.

I Might go with these (99%) liked them compared to 2020-2022 Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Full Set (5 Seater).
what does LDRCS Mean? is it a specific model. sorry for the dumb question
LDCRS is the brand that these floor mats are sold under, which can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/LDCRS-Tesla-...08D74G63M/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I got a set for my MYLR that I am still waiting to receive (the car). They have a thread on this forum so you can check out customer feedback so far. The quality is good and I can't wait to try them out.

Giga Shanghai was back to 80% capacity in two weeks after coming back, so the shut down likely won't have much affect on delivery goals. Say what you will about China, but when they mobilize for manufacturing they really move.

LDCRS is the brand that these floor mats are sold under, which can be found here: Amazon.com

I got a set for my MYLR that I'm still waiting on. They have a thread on this forum so you can check out customer feedback so far. The quality is good and I can't wait to try them out.
but they were closed for few weeks that's a loss of lots of vehicle production and deliveries. i was just checking CA waiting room and washington waiting room threads. Lots of them received VIN this weekend. while other forums have ben little quiet about VINs.

but they were closed for few weeks that's a loss of lots of vehicle production and deliveries. i was just checking CA waiting room and washington waiting room threads. Lots of them received VIN this weekend. while other forums have ben little quiet about VINs.
loss of vehicle production is what i kept on hearing on youtube so my mind started thinking that tesla might start delivering west cost a lot more to offset. I was just looking at few forums to see if my EDD will push or stay the same lol . after looking at those 2 forums I feel like i am going to get pushed again this time around.

Part of me wants to believe they are pushing more west coast deliveries far earlier than EOQ because that would mean my day of deliverance is coming soon, but there are simply too many variables at play to find a consistent pattern with Tesla. We'll go bonkers trying to figure them out. Gone are the days where 3 months after you order you're sure to get a car (old M3 days)...

Reactions: WhiteWi