Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what i know BBB the bill with the EV Credit was shot down back in Dec. So right now there is no credit or incentive to purchasing a tesla.

i think if it had pass teslas would get 7500 or 8000 refundable credit, that you would get back or taken off your tax lability during tax season.
Speaks why I've been underinformed or don't know much about / update, cause it was rejected. Makes sense now. Giving my underinformed... seems like there's no movement / push for a update bill either.

Speaks why I've been underinformed or don't know much about / update, cause it was rejected. Makes sense now. Giving my underinformed... seems like there's no movement / push for a update bill either.
There won’t be a new credit for Tesla. There was def a push to revive the umbrella bill for late spring or summer passage, but Manchin singled out the EV credits in particular and mocked the idea. So it is def note going to happen. Some larger climate bill may or may not happen, I’d say not, since he’s been trying to block it all while saying he’s for some of it. But not the revised credits.

• Informative
Reactions: cc333
I'm frustrated. I'm positive some of you are as well. I ordered on Oct. 17, 2021 (11:31 am cst) at the Tesla showroom. I was walked through the process with a Tesla employee, so all the boxes were checked to completion. I have done nothing wrong on my end other than maybe order the wrong MY. Not knowing when i'm actually going to get this order is the worst part. Also, the fact that Tesla people themselves don't know either makes it even worse. I don't think it is unrealistic to at least have a solid agreement on when you can expect your order, it's just basic customer service. Sure, I could just move on, but like Big Worm said, "it's the principality, Smokey".

View attachment 805440
100% agree with Big Worm.

Reactions: ChrisUli
I had successfully traded to Driveway. I had the appointment scheduled to take my vehicle to a local dealership for inspection. Sent documents 5 days before the appointment via text. The agent had the check ready at the time of inspection. Did you try to call them to find out the status?
I did last week. I may try to call again. When I talked to someone last week they said I would get a UPS overnight with the docs.. then once I did that I would send back.. they would pay and schedule time to get the vehicle. They didn’t mention anything about a local dealer.. but did mention they would have to contract with a local vendor so may be that is why.

Was the number texting you froM Oregon?

My delivery date on the MY is Friday the 27th so definitely want this done within the next 7 days to make sure ACH and checks clear.

I also order cybertruck. I'm considering whether to change my GLS to MODELX😍
Yeah me too, I ordered the Y because I can't wait anymore, so Y is the filler vehicle until the Cybertruck comes. Cybertruck is perfect for me, no need to bother choosing colors, no need to bother with paint chips, etc. Hey, while Tesla minimalizes things, they also minimalize our things too :D. Win win, they save on paint, I don't need to bother with paint.

Not sure about Model X, but is a cool car indeed! Love the falcon wing doors, can be an umbrella, but sometimes too flashy. Depends on what you want.

Reactions: Nora DiCaprio
Yeah me too, I ordered the Y because I can't wait anymore, so Y is the filler vehicle until the Cybertruck comes. Cybertruck is perfect for me, no need to bother choosing colors, no need to bother with paint chips, etc. Hey, while Tesla minimalizes things, they also minimalize our things too :D. Win win, they save on paint, I don't need to bother with paint.

Not sure about Model X, but is a cool car indeed! Love the falcon wing doors, can be an umbrella, but sometimes too flashy. Depends on what you want.
Cyberturck After that, electroplating technology may be used, and the color can be changed without modification by controlling the temperature No paint required maybe......

Reactions: cc333 and PeteOC
I did last week. I may try to call again. When I talked to someone last week they said I would get a UPS overnight with the docs.. then once I did that I would send back.. they would pay and schedule time to get the vehicle. They didn’t mention anything about a local dealer.. but did mention they would have to contract with a local vendor so may be that is why.

Was the number texting you froM Oregon?

My delivery date on the MY is Friday the 27th so definitely want this done within the next 7 days to make sure ACH and checks clear.
When I traded they had two options. One to have them come to my place to inspect and pick up for which no immediate appointments were available. The second was for me to bring to nearby locations. I chose to take it to DCH Honda in Paramus. Yes, the number texting me was with area code 541 (Oregon). They also contacted me via email. Please check your junk/spam inbox.

Reactions: PenPens