Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Off topic galore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hex2Dec: "Haha true"

Cheers!
OT... (almost)
The first trick I learned on my first calculator (tube digital display, had memory and square root!)
Anyone remember that one?

• Funny
Reactions: jerry33
Yeah he's been on about this for ages and I've always disagreed. Most of the issues we have on this planet would be greatly alleviated with fewer people. Plus it's not as if we are anywhere near a decreasing world population, we'll probably keep growing till the end of this century:

Reactions: Buckminster
How likely are there going to be lockdowns again in the fall/winter with the new delta variant?…even with the vaccination rates as they are (and getting better)?

Edit: ...I'm, also, trying to map out 6 months and wildfire season likely continuing into Fall...which, then, leads to maybe COVID reaction resurgence in Fall/Winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I just found out my sister's log home is in the line of a forest fire near Ashcroft and Cache Creek, BC Canada. Winds shifted and her evacuation orders were given. This is exactly why I'm not sure about retiring in BC anymore. Kelowna area was an extreme hot spot these past few weeks.
BC is a very large place. Not all of us are in a fire risk area! :)