Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Off topic galore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning, Stellantis!

Stellantis said its wholly owned subsidiary FCA Italy had been placed under investigation by a Paris court on Tuesday over allegations of consumer fraud relating to the sale of diesel vehicles between 2014 and 2017.

Diesel - the gift that keeps on giving.

In order to avoid further mocking of their pharmaceutical-like name, expect Stellantis to soon change their name to Chiantis. Coincidentally making wine might be Fiat's only potential profitable move in a few years.

bolla-chianti-750ML.png

Reactions: Christine69420
Credit given to where it's due. Aged pretty well.

Pretty happy about this since Tsla only goes up when the world is on fire.
Literally. I took this photo less than two hours ago near Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
No, it is not Mars. It is the sun setting. The orange view in the photo is exactly what it looked like to the naked eye. All day long you could look directly at the sun without eye protection and not a cloud in the sky. It is smoke from wild fires burning in northern Ontario, and British Columbia 2000 miles (3,200km) away.
Those shorting Tesla are shorting their very existence.

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 9.26.53 PM.png

Literally. I took this photo less than two hours ago near Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
No, it is not Mars. It is the sun setting. The orange view in the photo is exactly what it looked like to the naked eye. All day long you could look directly at the sun without eye protection and not a cloud in the sky. It is smoke from wild fires burning in northern Ontario, and British Columbia 2000 miles (3,200km) away.

View attachment 686105
Looked same in PA

A friendly reminder of the 3 unwritten rules of TMC:
1. Be respectful of others - even when you don’t agree
2. No poetry
3. Never provide a link to an Electrek article written by Fred Lambert without revealing where that link will take anyone who clicks on it. There are many people here that don’t want to give Fred any clicks - even accidentally

I am going to go get another cup of coffee and sit in silence with some happy thoughts for a moment in hopes the vision of a Fred article from my screen will disappear
No poetry?
I had no idea that wasn't allowed here.
There once was a man from Nantucket......

A friendly reminder of the 3 unwritten rules of TMC:
1. Be respectful of others - even when you don’t agree
2. No poetry
3. Never provide a link to an Electrek article written by Fred Lambert without revealing where that link will take anyone who clicks on it. There are many people here that don’t want to give Fred any clicks - even accidentally

I am going to go get another cup of coffee and sit in silence with some happy thoughts for a moment in hopes the vision of a Fred article from my screen will disappear
I think i have to try the poetry-thing ..

I already did a pretty convincing Gordon "Genius" Johnson impersonation ... which was basicall... a busted comedy story(?) ;)

No poetry?
I had no idea that wasn't allowed here.
There once was a man from Nantucket......
I see you joined this year.... Poetry (typically celebratory) in the past has been proven to cause a dramatic drop in the SP.... That is why it is no longer allowed. (You can't argue with science....) 😆

View attachment 686105

For a few hours yesterday, Toronto had the worst air quality for any major city in the world.