Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just want to ask if there’s anyone who was offered FSD on 9/24/21 or thereabouts? I was so looking forward to trying it.

I didn’t see what models it was limited to, but I’ve not seen any comments now a couple weeks later, either.

I just want to ask if there’s anyone who was offered FSD on 9/24/21 or thereabouts? I was so looking forward to trying it.

I didn’t see what models it was limited to, but I’ve not seen any comments now a couple weeks later, either.

That's the official button watch button party. Then you have to pass the test. Then you have to be selected. Then you should hear all about it when any one of us will get the FSD beta software. The timeline is fluid. We should get it this coming Saturday at midnight starting at 00:00 hours on 10/09/2021 (or not because time is flexible).

Is it possible to go from 99 to 100? Has anyone done it?
I have, but it took the whole second week and nearly 850 miles logged!

100 score.png

There is a spreadsheet floating around that allows you to plug the mileage in to help determine exactly how many you will need to get your score to 100.
There may be an excel dropboxed one but here is the Google one (v7). It is not mine and I couldn't find the right search keys to get to the orig authors post. Sorry.

There may be an excel dropboxed one but here is the Google one (v7). It is not mine and I couldn't find the right search keys to get to the orig authors post. Sorry.

Thanks @scottf200, here is a link to the latest post with the spreadsheet. Safety Score

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
The first week took me 3 days to get back to 100%… went down to 99 2 drives later, back up to 100 after 2 more and didn’t have to drive hundreds of miles so not sure but only at about 500 miles total… once back to 100 second time I just am leaving the car parked in garage til Saturday morning. Am injured and driving aggravates my injury anyway - hopefully it being on fewer miles won’t disqualify me !