Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Foundation Series Dual Motor Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds like another batch of order invites going out and including northeast US locations which is good, last batch was around 1/30-2/2. Now let's get some more deliveries outside Ca/Tx!

Funny enough, im in Florida for work and spotted one on the highway

Attachments

• IMG_9274.jpeg
    IMG_9274.jpeg
    528.4 KB · Views: 29
I got my order invitation last night. Order #112878..., Alabama. Delivery estimated Mar-May. Before I make the decision to buy a Founders Edition, can someone point me to some real world owner reviews so I can make sure I'm going to be happy with this? This would be my 3rd Tesla. Thx

Reactions: zoomer0056
I got my order invitation last night. Order #112878..., Alabama. Delivery estimated Mar-May. Before I make the decision to buy a Founders Edition, can someone point me to some real world owner reviews so I can make sure I'm going to be happy with this? This would be my 3rd Tesla. Thx
There are way too many videos out there.

Ask yourself this. Are you going to order FSD, no matter what. Are you interested in PowerShare? Were you going to buy some of the accessories?

If the answer is no to any are all of these, then you probably shouldn't get the Foundation Series.

Unless you have extra money laying around that you will pay just to get the Cybertruck earlier.

The Foundation Cybertrucks are the same as the standard ones except for the logo and white inside trim.

The Cybertruck is going to get the same range as the Model Y or Model 3, but it's going to be about 40% more expensive to fill it. It's going to be more expensive to insure and tires may be more expensive. So cost of operation definitely goes up.

But it is a truck, it can haul 4x8 pieces of plywood in the bed. It has a lockable tonneau cover and a frunk that's much bigger than other Teslas.
There's a lot of room in the back seating area of the Cybertruck, it appears to maybe be enough to put bicycles in.

And of course, all new owners love it (excepting YouTubers whose job is to raise controversy)

And it amazingly is reported to have a much better sound system than the cars.

Reactions: capster
I'm in Cullman. mine should be here within the next 30 days. you can come see mine if you want to.

Reactions: zoomer0056