Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Thread: Cybertruck (Cybrtrk) Event - Nov 21, 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone get charged for the $100 deposit but then just timed out? Shows up on my Apple Card history but no email confirmation or anything on MyTesla page :(

I suggest re-thinking the idea of owning up to reserving one in public. I mean you do you, it's just a C-note right, but I'd hold that close to the chest for the next couple years.

Best frame of the show. Almost makes up for getting jipped on AP pricing for 2018 M3 buyers.
elon-cybertruck-wtf.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-21_23-0-42.png
    upload_2019-11-21_23-0-42.png
    917.7 KB · Views: 64
  • upload_2019-11-21_23-1-7.png
    upload_2019-11-21_23-1-7.png
    917.7 KB · Views: 48
It seems like one would have to be an Elon worshiper to enjoy this event. The truck will not sell if they don't offer non-Mars Rover editions.

I am excited for my Model 3 to deliver, but don't want the association with many of the folks that attended this event. IE, Silicon Valley rich millennial nerd. I think the only woman there was on screen in the opening.

Did anyone get charged for the $100 deposit but then just timed out? Shows up on my Apple Card history but no email confirmation or anything on MyTesla page :(

Yup - tried to order second (diff version) - got the timeout, but shows on my card.
First one went thru fine - got the familiar RN number).

It seems like one would have to be an Elon worshiper to enjoy this event. The truck will not sell if they don't offer non-Mars Rover editions.

I am excited for my Model 3 to deliver, but don't want the association with many of the folks that attended this event. IE, Silicon Valley rich millennial nerd. I think the only woman there was on screen in the opening.
yeah, that was weird and pointless too.

Agree. This is a big image problem for Tesla that they need to overcome just to sell regular cars in most of the US, let alone a sci-fi parody of a pickup.