Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anybody receive any charger incentive rebates for installation of charging outlet by electrical contractor, without the purchase of a charger?
I use the supplied mobile charger, but paid $800 for the outlet to be installed.
I filed to a partial rebate and was rejected. I simply indicated that the charger was included with vehicle, silly for me to buy another one? Maybe I should have, it would have been free!

Did anybody receive any charger incentive rebates for installation of charging outlet by electrical contractor, without the purchase of a charger?
I use the supplied mobile charger, but paid $800 for the outlet to be installed.
I filed to a partial rebate and was rejected. I simply indicated that the charger was included with vehicle, silly for me to buy another one? Maybe I should have, it would have been free!

Rule is rule, we have to obey it.

Me to man. Still zip for EVIP since Nov 30/Dec 1 afaik. EVCIP are being by Finance but nothing from Transport for the EVIP. I missed it by 1 day with most of the last payouts from Jun 4’th applications.

I submitted the application for my car on June 7th, and like everyone here, haven't heard a thing. This morning I looked at the Ontario Ombudsman site and it does appear their office does oversee the Ministry Of Transportation as well. Once I get home tonight, I'll file a complaint and see if it gets me any more information. I don't expect a quick response from the Ombudsman's office either.

I am very frustrated with the lack of communication on MoF/MoT's part. They could at least provide some sort of a target date as opposed to leaving people completely guessing as to what's happening.

I submitted the application for my car on June 7th, and like everyone here, haven't heard a thing. This morning I looked at the Ontario Ombudsman site and it does appear their office does oversee the Ministry Of Transportation as well. Once I get home tonight, I'll file a complaint and see if it gets me any more information. I don't expect a quick response from the Ombudsman's office either.

I am very frustrated with the lack of communication on MoF/MoT's part. They could at least provide some sort of a target date as opposed to leaving people completely guessing as to what's happening.

Good idea. I'm not sure if there is a target date? I heard March from some people (I could be wrong)

• Informative
Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck