Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone on Canadian FB group posted the following on Thurs 12/6 after speaking with someone at MOT: "guy said they took over Monday [12/3], rejigged the system and have a dedicated team. When they took over on Monday they were at June 4 and today they were at June 6, it's going faster. He expects to be at June 8 early next week"

That’s great. With the large increase in apps during that timeframe the remaining EVIP staff at Finance were probably swamped. Hopefully those staff transferred to Transport to help with the transition and new staff learning process.

Last edited:
Someone on Canadian FB group posted the following on Thurs 12/6 after speaking with someone at MOT: "guy said they took over Monday [12/3], rejigged the system and have a dedicated team. When they took over on Monday they were at June 4 and today they were at June 6, it's going faster. He expects to be at June 8 early next week"

If they are at June 6, then hopefully June 5 applicants should have money in the bank already or imminently, considering June 4 folks reported receipt?

Same here, I was going to be June 2nd then got a call about a problem and pushed it out a week. Funny enough the issue related to my car back then that was fixed in June just had an appearance on Saturday! But to Tesla's credit I emailed them (Lawrence) and within an hour they had called and emailed me back.

Now if we could get the government to pick up the pace!