Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two days ago I have received a letter from MOF saying.
"Good Morning,
Thank you for submitting an application to the Electric Vehicle Charging Incentive Program. I am writing to you to request banking information for you to receive your EHVIP incentive through an electronic funds transfer (EFT), in light of the possible delay in postal service. Please attach a void cheque or direct deposit slip.
Thank you kindly"

Did anybody else received a similar letter or maybe already got their money?
Submitted my application June 11th

Not sure what advice you’re looking for. Seems pretty straightforward. You didn’t include a void cheque. Current postal strikes mean potential delays or even lost mail. MOF is asking for a void cheque to expedite your payment. They are trying to pay you...don’t fight it!

I was going to use the rebate to get EAP but still have sour taste in my mouth from latest price increase! Regretting not getting it when I ordered.

My understanding is that Tesla honours the 'after delivery' price quoted to you at time of order, might be worth checking with them. Also, not sure if you received the 30 day trial, but I believe part of that trial included a discounted price if added

Reactions: 03DSG
My understanding is that Tesla honours the 'after delivery' price quoted to you at time of order, might be worth checking with them. Also, not sure if you received the 30 day trial, but I believe part of that trial included a discounted price if added

I've tried every avenue I can - price is $10,200 now and if the trial doesn't pop up for you, nothing they can do.