Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario Model Y Order Delivery Dates 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My October first week order is into a 2-week window now, Apr 28- May 12.
However, my trade-in details disappeared end of March after being there for about 1.5 months.
Have white MYLR with no additional changes, black interior.

I am from Toronto. ODD on 2021-10-15., MYLR, MSM, 19 inch wheel, black interior, no other options. Original EDD was Mar-Apr.
It was then delayed to May 29-July 12. It now get pushed back to July 25 - Sept 5
I have the exact same order as you. My OD is oct23.
My EDD moved from 4/23-5/7 to 7/30 - 9/10.

Called up tesla asking wtf is going on and I was told that this EDD is not accurate and to expect a more accurate EDD in 72 hours or max by friday. Can't vouch for accuracy as every SA says something different but the last few times I have had 'placeholder' EDD it doesn't stay for more than a week

I have the exact same order as you. My OD is oct23.
My EDD moved from 4/23-5/7 to 7/30 - 9/10.

Called up tesla asking wtf is going on and I was told that this EDD is not accurate and to expect a more accurate EDD in 72 hours or max by friday. Can't vouch for accuracy as every SA says something different but the last few times I have had 'placeholder' EDD it doesn't stay for more than a week
Let me note down that I had an MYP on order and I ended up finding an MYLR on the New Tesla section available for the deposit to be placed. I guess I just got lucky...

Let me note down that I had an MYP on order and I ended up finding an MYLR on the New Tesla section available for the deposit to be placed. I guess I just got lucky...

I have missed out on existing inventory thrice. Twice because I was internally debating if I should pull the trigger and pay CAD6K more. Third time cos I got a minute late (the MYLR this week in Ontario got sold in under 2 minutes).

Buying a car shouldn't be this hard where I have to subscribe to inventory notifications and try to order a model in 1-2 minutes or wait >6-8 months. One big reason I chose Tesla was not having to deal with dealerships. But honestly this doesn't feel much different

I have missed out on existing inventory thrice. Twice because I was internally debating if I should pull the trigger and pay CAD6K more. Third time cos I got a minute late (the MYLR this week in Ontario got sold in under 2 minutes).

Buying a car shouldn't be this hard where I have to subscribe to inventory notifications and try to order a model in 1-2 minutes or wait >6-8 months. One big reason I chose Tesla was not having to deal with dealerships. But honestly this doesn't feel much different
100% agree with you. I'm trying to be as patient as I can because I've been told numerous times that the vehicle itself is worth the wait but sometimes it does get a bit too much.

Congratulations!!!!....lucky you
MYLR, DBM, 19, white interior, 7 seats, tow

ODD: April 13, 2022
VIN Assigned: April 15, 2022
EDD: 27-30 April 2022
Edit:
-VIN was texted to me on the 15th, not assigned.

Update:
-EDD pushed back on the 21st to May 2-5.
-EDD pulled early to April 22 - 25, called in to ask why and they said vehicle has crossed the border and on the way to the dealership.
-VIN Assigned on website today April 23, 2022 and scheduled pickup for April 28, 2022!