Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August 2022 Order date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And they canceled my delivery 2hrs beforehand. So glad I didn't go to work today so I could get the car earlier...
That's some *sugar* customer service. If a tree fell on it 2 hours before they should let you know. Or, they likely knew long before 2 hours but waited until the last minute to tell you. Maybe a rushed process that failed.

MYP, Black on Black, no tow, no EAP or FSD.
OD: 09/05
EDD: 1)09/22-10/05
2) 10/05-10/19
No VIN assigned yet.
UPDATE: got VIN number assigned. F565 comes with Michelin all season tyres, new door panels and no cargo cover. Im new to this so dont know if the tyres are good or not. Let me know if anyone knows. And how can one tell when was that made?
EDD pushed to 10/12-10/18

MYLR5, MSM, White, 19-inch wheels, no tow, no FSD
Central Texas
OD: 8/29/22
9/7/22: EDD Dec 11 - Jan 22

Based on what I've read during a brief review on the forums... White interior MY all come from Fremont. May get updated interior trim? May get matrix head lights. May not get parcel shelf? That sound about right?
10/1/22 Updated EDD: Nov 26 - Jan 7
It’s time to call my electrician for a Nema 14-50 plug installation…

Hello from Warwick!

I just sold my 2019 M3LR while the resale values are still decent. Loved the car and had no issues, but we need the bigger space for growing family lol

I did the same a few years ago with a M3LR. Im doing the same now with an S refresh. Back to a MYP (I had a 2021 prior and loved it). My trade runs out the 11th so might just aim for a 2023 model year at this point. We shall see what this week brings.

Hope to meet ya at the Warwick SC sometime. Neon Marketplace pizza isnt too bad for a gas station! HAHA!

Reactions: waicool
MYLR5, MSM, black interior, 19 inch wheels, no tow, no FSD. Rhode Island.
OD: 8/17/2022
Original EDD: Dec 2022 to April 2023
(Forgot date of revision): Dec ‘22 to Jan ‘23
Current EDD: Dec 2022
Got exact same configuration and exact EDDs as you but my OD was 3 months earlier (5/27/22). I am next door here in Connecticut. What is going on here????.....:oops: No love for New England????

Reactions: JaeTheDev