Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opportunity Console - New Photos, Poll

This is how I'd like my Model S configured

• No console, keep it open

Votes: 84 14.3%
  • Somewhere for bits and bobs

Votes: 343 58.2%
  • My phone needs a home

Votes: 303 51.4%
  • Give me somewhere for the 'big-gulp'

Votes: 158 26.8%
  • Forget seat 5, give me more in the back

Votes: 110 18.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Latest tweet from Elon:

Screen Shot 2013-07-22 at 5.59.14 AM.png

I'd really like to see true color comparisons of the interior colors, including the dashboard options, similar to what some enthusiast have done showing the real colors of the exterior colors. I've searched and looked at many replies but have yet to see such. The design demo changes lack a direct view and color likeness. Can anyone point me where I might view better interior leather and decor colors? Thanks

If nothing else, using the place for elbows and cups does not compute! Need beverage area forward. What were they thinking? I can deal with pocketbook. Ideal: between seats middle, but need a storage area that does not show all the junk, plus beverage area that is equidistant from my elbow resting on included console area and end of arm. Hello? Anyone listening.?

I completely agree. Well, they listened and designed something with the beverage area forward -- and then made it so that you have to pick the cups up by the top. Do these people not actually use disposable cups? The cup in the sales photo looks sturdy, but those paper-type soda cups (that most states use now -- in Texas you can still get styrofoam) are not sturdy after a while and it becomes almost impossible to pick them up with one hand.

AND, the beverage holder is actually IN the area where they expect me to store my phone. They have also never had a beverage incident.

Ok guys...here's my take on this..for years us women have had to put up with no place for our bags. Girls
carry bags, I'm thrilled to have a place for my bag in the front of the car! As Sheldon Cooper would say
"it's my spot"!