Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just hope I can wash mine out with soap and hose? I cant wait to go mudding in the swamp. Driving on the beach, car is full of sand from kids. Want to just hose it out in 5 minutes.
Option, very loud truck horn, 300db.
Should have a hitch receiver built IN? and trailer light receptacle standard.

What options do you think the CT will have available for it?

Interior trim? -cost?
Wheels? -cost?
Vault/bed slatted/roll-up solar charging cover? -$4,000?
ATV? -$10,000?

I just hope I can wash mine out with soap and hose? I cant wait to go mudding in the swamp. Driving on the beach, car is full of sand from kids. Want to just hose it out in 5 minutes.
Option, very loud truck horn, 300db.
Should have a hitch receiver built IN? and trailer light receptacle standard.

Snowplow. (Could have options as a Normal, V Plow and Wing Plow). A stainless plow would match well.

I don't see how it wouldn't have a receiver hitch built-in, as it's a pickup that is supposed to be able to tow 14,000 LBS.
My question is if it will have a 2", 2.5" or 3" receiver tube. The new Fords seem to have moved to 3" receivers.

I'm anxious to see if Tesla figures out a way to chemically produce matte black panels. This would be an easy vinyl wrap job, but having the door jambs and other normally hidden areas the same color would be brilliant. Anything more than a grand though, and I'll "stick" with the vinyl.

Part of me wants to wrap the truck matte black but the other half really likes the fact that it should be able to take a beating and not show any surface damage. Guess when the wrap gets damaged it should be easy to have replaced but that is a headache that could be avoided in the truck's "door ding/rock chip resistant" natural state. I took my ford raptor off-roading last weekend and it picked up several rock chips. All off-road beauty marks but something that could have been avoided if this was the cybertruck with no wrap.

Reactions: ev4thewin
I'm planning to start au natural but have it wrapped every 3 years or so. That way it will be sorta like getting a new truck every 3 years even though I plan on keeping the CT for a long time. I've averaged 10 years with my F150s and plan to get at least that with CT.

What options do you think the CT will have available for it?

Interior trim? -cost?
Wheels? -cost?
Vault/bed slatted/roll-up solar charging cover? -$4,000?
ATV? -$10,000?

I would love the solar panel option. It would be nice coming back to my truck with extra range added due to the solar panel(s) when I can't connect it to a charging station but need to leave it outside. This should also be good for camping.

I suspect the solar panel option would benefit a lot of other people who don't have garages or rent, so park their vehicles outside. It would also be nice for those who for whatever reason are not able to put solar panels on their house yet.

I'd like to see a 500 mile battery pack option on the dual motor edition.
Several folks have commented about amount of juice towing a trailer takes. I run a 2500# boat so it wouldn't be as taxing as a big motor home, however, I would expect a 300 mile pack probably translates into 150-200 miles or a 75 to 100 mile round trip coming back on "fumes". I'd rather have the bigger pack but don't see the need 3 motors.

• Disagree
Reactions: LionXng and tren01t
The trailer... What's in the trailer?

I think I've said this before: CT is going to completely up-end the RV and overlanding industry. LiFePo house batteries ($1k for 100Ah 12V) and power systems can cost a fortune and CT's inherent capabilities can make it completely redundant.