Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order of configuration will be...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is everyone who received the invite so far a pre-reveal Roadster/S/X owner?

I wonder if pre-reveal owners/day 1 reservers are getting the first invites? I was a line waiter and live in Bay Area but didn’t get my S until six months after the reveal. I was not in the first batch of invites.

If so, giving first priority to earliest customers makes sense to me.

Last edited:
Got to be first!!!!! Got to be first!!!!! Got to be first!!!! WTF! My God people...what darn difference does it make if you get yours in Virginia before I get mine in Phoenix??? I don't know all the circumstances that Tesla has to weigh in the distribution of their cars and neither do any of you. So like someone else said..."Take a deep breath and chill out." It'll happen when it happens!

Got to be first!!!!! Got to be first!!!!! Got to be first!!!! WTF! My God people...what darn difference does it make if you get yours in Virginia before I get mine in Phoenix??? I don't know all the circumstances that Tesla has to weigh in the distribution of their cars and neither do any of you. So like someone else said..."Take a deep breath and chill out." It'll happen when it happens!

I don't care if I'm first per se. I don't care when or even if other people get theirs, I just want the damned car. Everyone ahead of me in line is just an obstacle.

• Funny
Reactions: Pkmmte
I understand there are lots of wealthy people like you for whom $7500 is insignificant. But it matters to many of us and if the House bill provisions pass anyone configuring later than the end of November will probably be SOL. So save the lecture.

BTW using around fifty exclamation marks in your post is not indicative of someone following his own advice.

Last edited:
Great question:

Tesla Employees?
West coast?
Line Waiters?
Current owners?
Day 1 reservationists?
Live around Fremont?
Live in California?

They were all promised or said to deserve first choice.

Either way no one can do anything about whatever Tesla does.
No, no they weren't. They were old told that they would get some sort of priority and, so far, they have.
Employees? Since they've been getting their cars for a few months now, they have obviously been given first priority as was stated.
West Coast?
Line Waiters?
Current Owners?
Yes, yes, and yes. From reading all the posts today from the people that have been invited to configure they are predominately West coast Tesla owners who waited in line on the 31st.
Day 1 reservationists? We'll just have to wait and see but I'm assuming that since everything else is the way they said it would be that, yes, day 1 reservationists will have priority over those that reserved after them, after you factor in any other variables such as location and prior ownership.
Live around Fremont?
Live in California?
Again, it seems that, yes, that is how people are being asked to configure right now. Will it last? Probably not, sooner or later they need to expand the delivery area or they'll swamp the stores near the factory and on the West coast.

• Informative
Reactions: DR61
No, no they weren't. They were old told that they would get some sort of priority and, so far, they have.
Employees? Since they've been getting their cars for a few months now, they have obviously been given first priority as was stated.
West Coast?
Line Waiters?
Current Owners?
Yes, yes, and yes. From reading all the posts today from the people that have been invited to configure they are predominately West coast Tesla owners who waited in line on the 31st.
Day 1 reservationists? We'll just have to wait and see but I'm assuming that since everything else is the way they said it would be that, yes, day 1 reservationists will have priority over those that reserved after them, after you factor in any other variables such as location and prior ownership.
Live around Fremont?
Live in California?
Again, it seems that, yes, that is how people are being asked to configure right now. Will it last? Probably not, sooner or later they need to expand the delivery area or they'll swamp the stores near the factory and on the West coast.
Yes they were.

Watch the model 3's showing up around Fremont and the West Coast. Just like the Model S and X;'s. There is no way there are going to be more East Coast Model 3's than the West coast for at least 2 years. Just watch.

Line waiters are going to be ignored. First day reservationists will have more of a chance.

Just watch.

Yes they were.
You'll need to provide more proof them your emphatic insistence that some sort of promise was given.

Watch the model 3's showing up around Fremont and the West Coast. Just like the Model S and X;'s. There is no way there are going to be more East Coast Model 3's than the West coast for at least 2 years. Just watch.
Really, there will be more model 3's on the West coast than the East? I don't doubt it at all since West coast states have more EVs per capita than almost all the other states.

Line waiters are going to be ignored. First day reservationists will have more of a chance.

Just watch.
Dude, as near as I can tell, line waiters are the only ones getting invited to configure so far. I understand you really regret waiting in line, you haven't gotten the thank you gift Elon said we'd get, you don't get personalized updates on the production status, and you didn't get you invite to configure. It was your choice to wait in line, why do you insist on thinking that someone owes you something special (other than the thank you gift) for doing so?

You'll need to provide more proof them your emphatic insistence that some sort of promise was given.

Really, there will be more model 3's on the West coast than the East? I don't doubt it at all since West coast states have more EVs per capita than almost all the other states.

Dude, as near as I can tell, line waiters are the only ones getting invited to configure so far. I understand you really regret waiting in line, you haven't gotten the thank you gift Elon said we'd get, you don't get personalized updates on the production status, and you didn't get you invite to configure. It was your choice to wait in line, why do you insist on thinking that someone owes you something special (other than the thank you gift) for doing so?
I'm going to say it for the last time hopefully.

I don't think that anyone owes me anything EXCEPT for the person that SAID that they do.

If I told you I would PM you and in that PM I said that I want to give you $10.....then you should expect it.

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones
If I told you I would PM you and in that PM I said that I want to give you $10.....then you should expect it.

But you'd send that $10 on your schedule, not mine.

And if you'd said you want to give me "some money", it would be ridiculous of me to start to decide what that amount of money should be. I'd probably just think 'nice thought' and be pleasantly surprised if/when something showed up.