Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Completely agree with this. Even if there was a particular part shortage they can still work on other areas. The chassis for example probably does not need a chip. Paint shop does not need a wheel to paint a panel. Shoot maybe this even gives them some time to do some QC on some areas. Sure you can't complete without a certain part but doesnt mean complete factory halt. And my date range just moved up and down wildly, from April 19-April 29 to May to June to Mid June and today back to April 15 to May. So yeah nothing you can do I'm anxious to receive but it's not life and death for me. I'm not making any vacation or work schedule changes just to meet their wild unpredictable timeline. I'll still check for sure but not trusting their estimated dates at all.
I should add I ordered on 4/1. My original timeline given was May-June. It moved up to April 15-26. Then it went blank for a good half of a day. The VIN was assigned and eventually populated a new ETA of April 14-19.

Same! Mine continue to follow yours. Most recent change feels good but I am totally expecting it to shift back to May-June again.
Nice!

Yes, I'm also expecting the dates to shift back, again. My Tesla SA told me to expect it in June timeframe but if I really wanted it earlier he might've been able to try to get me a May delivery during the initial order. I'm in no rush, however.