Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 03/23 for delivery in San Antonio, Blue, white, everything else basic. No VIN and I keep getting the shifting time frames as well. Recently it moved to April 26 - May 14. Yesterday sill said may to june.
Yeah...I'm not holding my breath. I suspect it will continue to shift all around...at least I'm in no rush.

My dates match yours exactly. I was in the late April timeframe but got pushed to May 2nd-22nd a couple of days ago. Must be the going rate for the NC crowd.
I wonder if estimate has more to do with shipping time than anything. Then the reason it gets pushed is due to orders getting put ahead due to maybe parts delays or something. I really want to understand the inner workings of this "estimate"

I wonder if estimate has more to do with shipping time than anything. Then the reason it gets pushed is due to orders getting put ahead due to maybe parts delays or something. I really want to understand the inner workings of this "estimate"
I think there has to be something there. They must need to fill up a transport with vehicles that have already been ordered or something like that before actually shipping. Must be why those who are picking up in Fremont are getting VINs now. Simple access. But I'm with you, it drives me nuts not understanding where the estimate is coming from or the factors that go into it!

That is interesting. My dates changed to May 3-23 this morning. Here is to hoping for early May!
I'm with you! Early May would be awesome!

JUST GOT MY VIN!! 173XXX

But I'm also back to 1-10 weeks from order date. I feel like I could design a roller coaster based on this alone.
TSLAMY_DelivEst_4_14_21_12_00_PM.png

Ordered on March 25th and had the profile filled out before the SA called to congratulate and answer questions...my summary page still shows 1-10 weeks for delivery (so early June max), but last week SA said last week of April/first week of May.

The updating of the dates to me is so weird -- like to me it seems like a regional difference in process. But maybe it's weird to me because mine just hasn't changed😅