Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post checking in from Los Angeles! Just ordered today 4/13: LR white/black, 20” inductions, 5-seater, no tow, no FSD

I wasn’t really paying attention to my order page this morning but I did notice later in the day that it changed to Estimated Delivery: May 15 - June 04. After reading through this thread I fully expect a roller coaster of changes.
Quoting myself for this update. Ordered yesterday 4/13. Time frame posted that same day was May 15 - June 04. I looked this morning (4/14) and the time frame changed to May 11 - May 31.

I have no real expectations when it comes to that estimate and I'm probably one of the few that doesn't mind waiting till June. I do think it's funny seeing it change so randomly for everyone though.

That’s insane!! I’m in the east coast and ordered 4/2 and my dates have been pushed way back to May 24-June 10 :( Either way congrats!
Thanks! I think I just got extremely lucky. Checked ev-tsla day before I ordered and there was no inventory then day after they had 34 vehicles and one was a perfect match to my order. Hope your luck improves. Still haven't heard from a service rep though? Is that unusual?

Reactions: ropogigio724
Been watching this closely as I’m also in Denver. Ordered 4/5, dates have moved around a lot. Currently been 4/24-5/14 for the last two days.

LR, MSM, Tow, no FSD, all else stock.

Still hoping it’ll be on whatever truck @soilentgreen Y is coming on.
My born date is 4/12 and delivery is expected for next week. I'm assuming any car built by the weekend has the possibility to come out here. Fingers crossed you get a vin by then.

My born date is 4/12 and delivery is expected for next week. I'm assuming any car built by the weekend has the possibility to come out here. Fingers crossed you get a vin by then.
Where were you able to check the build date? Just curious so I can check mine.

Also, my delivery date seems to fluctuate still. It slipped a day later last night, but then updated back to the same estimate. I assume I just made the cut-off for the shipment or something similar. Now my estimate has moved up a day (which is exciting!). At this point, I'm 10-15 days away from delivery!
TSLAMY_DelivEst_4_15_21_1_00_PM.png