Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally! Congrats!! Does this mean you pick up April 30?
Waiting to hear back from my SA for actual appointment time. Meanwhile I can proceed with getting insurance papers done. I'm sure the car hasn't left Fremont yet so I still have the transit time. He told me Friday, once the VIN is assigned he will track it on his GPS access daily and keep me updated via txt message.

Waiting to hear back from my SA for actual appointment time. Meanwhile I can proceed with getting insurance papers done. I'm sure the car hasn't left Fremont yet so I still have the transit time. He told me Friday, once the VIN is assigned he will track it on his GPS access daily and keep me updated via txt message.
Think your SA would be willing to do the same for me? Mine is very responsive (/s).

My dates, with VIN, updated to 4/24-4/30 today. Despite repeated efforts I haven't been able to get a response from any of the SAs at my designated pickup location. To include calling the Sales line who told me that my SA is working and that they'd pinged him to reach out to me, with no dice. We'll see what next week brings and if I am contacted by an SA.

Reactions: northernnjmy
Nice!! It seems like MSM is now being produced more. I also ordered MSM, my dates are may 4- may 18, also an east coaster (NJ)
Yes! It looks like our configurations are essentially the same with the exception of the tow hitch and FSD. I’m not sure how much either of those would really effect the production batching. Hope you get some good news soon!

Reactions: northernnjmy
2/24/21 - Ordered to lock in price drop, showed 4 week delivery
2/25/21 - VIN assigned for delivery within a week, asked to be put on hold until 4/20 :cool: to align with lease ending mid May
4/6/21 - Hit I'm ready since I got spooked since times were in the 6-10 week range
~~ Delivery fluctuating between April 25 to May 25, moved many times. ~~
4/18/21 - VIN assigned, 179xxx. Will most likely hear from Mt. Kisco NY tomorrow to schedule delivery

LR AWD, White on white, 19" Gemini, no Tow, no FSD

Did it have the "new headlights"? I have a LR on order but I've been hearing they still come with the "old headlights".

Hey you should check out the thread on this thread comparing the two. I thought I wanted the new headlights until I saw a comparison, now I’d definitely be happy with the old style. I actually think the new style is underwhelming.
Yeah I see that. I am totally cool with the "old" ones, but the only thing that would be nice is the potential adaptive feature on the new ones. My last car I sold had adaptive headlights and even though you couldn't always tell a difference, they were nice to have on windy roads.

My dates, with VIN, updated to 4/24-4/30 today. Despite repeated efforts I haven't been able to get a response from any of the SAs at my designated pickup location. To include calling the Sales line who told me that my SA is working and that they'd pinged him to reach out to me, with no dice. We'll see what next week brings and if I am contacted by an SA.
Pushed one day sooner as of this afternoon 4/23-4/29 now.