Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did he respond back?
Yes, sorry, should have updated...he told me my car should be rolling off the line on the 24th, and it would be about 7 days after that until it was delivered up to Portland, which seems to imply an early May delivery.

With that said, checking my account today now shows a window of 4/25-5/7, which is in line with the date pushbacks I've seen so far this week. We'll see if I get a VIN over the weekend/Monday.

Yes, on my account is Model S we bought a year ago, now we ordered Model Y on her account. So we both will get 1000 miles of free SuC :)
You don't need separate accounts to share the benefits of referral codes. We verified that the referral codes can be shared with yourself.

I also bought my MS a year ago when I got free Supercharging for life. However, the referral code on the Y purchase also gets me entry into the Roadster contest. But I had a friend with a M3 and decided he could use the miles more than me with a contest entry so I had the SA change the code later.

It's also easier for us to track each other's cars from the app when on the same account. My wife and I will both have two Teslas on our iphone apps. With two accounts, you will still be able to have your phones paired to each Tesla, but I'm not sure if you will be able to see both Teslas on each phone. Let me know on that please when you get yours delivered.

You don't need separate accounts to share the benefits of referral codes. We verified that the referral codes can be shared with yourself.

I also bought my MS a year ago when I got free Supercharging for life. However, the referral code on the Y purchase also gets me entry into the Roadster contest. But I had a friend with a M3 and decided he could use the miles more than me with a contest entry so I had the SA change the code later.

It's also easier for us to track each other's cars from the app when on the same account. My wife and I will both have two Teslas on our iphone apps. With two accounts, you will still be able to have your phones paired to each Tesla, but I'm not sure if you will be able to see both Teslas on each phone. Let me know on that please when you get yours delivered.
Yes you can have two separate accounts and share cars. Under your account settings their is an access link you can add your wife or anyone really to and she will get all the same benefits. If they don’t have an account it will ask them to create one. My wife and I do this on my M3P. I added her and my car showed up on her phone just like mine.

Reactions: TravelFree

1619174193514.png

Here is the screenshot. It’s actually under manage for the specific car you want to give access to. This way you also share the miles since it’s in the account