Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered yesterday. AP hardware question...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered mid July and chose a January delivery date. They called a week ago and offered an inventory that was the same as the one I ordered, but with the light headliner. They also offered to waive the $1200 delivery fee. I want the black headliner and yes I'm holding out for AP 2.0 and other goodies like rear USBs that might come out between now and January. I'm a little nervous about owning such a nice car, so I don't mind putting it off. The most expensive car that I've bought for myself was $13,000 used and that kind of stressed me out. Lol. I guess the midlife crisis has begun.

I ordered mid July and chose a January delivery date. They called a week ago and offered an inventory that was the same as the one I ordered, but with the light headliner. They also offered to waive the $1200 delivery fee. I want the black headliner and yes I'm holding out for AP 2.0 and other goodies like rear USBs that might come out between now and January. I'm a little nervous about owning such a nice car, so I don't mind putting it off. The most expensive car that I've bought for myself was $13,000 used and that kind of stressed me out. Lol. I guess the midlife crisis has begun.

Rear USB is already out.. might not be in an inventory car though.
You could probably negotiate more than that.. maybe some service? but I would wait. 2017 will depreciate less imho (fit and finish improvements, and maybe more hardware)... that being said I cam getting delivery in 10 days and could not be more excited.

The one they got early for me has rear cup holders and USB

Reactions: Ormond