Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering parts from [email protected]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
Looking for some guidance here. Whats is the procedure to order parts from [email protected]? I have sent them my parts list(part numbers), delivery postcode and VIN to get a quote. Haven't heard anything back for 2 weeks now, even sent a follow up email asking if there is insufficient information or anything else wrong, but apart from the initial automated email got nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,
Looking for some guidance here. Whats is the procedure to order parts from [email protected]? I have sent them my parts list(part numbers), delivery postcode and VIN to get a quote. Haven't heard anything back for 2 weeks now, even sent a follow up email asking if there is insufficient information or anything else wrong, but apart from the initial automated email got nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

It certainly used to work ... in fact that always brought telephone contact from a human for me. I can only guess that now they have a web store they are pulling the humans out!

Got a set of winter wheels and tyres from them recently. Sent an email asking for a quote but after a few days had to send a reminder. Very apologetic email by return giving quote and stating if I wanted to order they would then phone for payment so they could despatch the goods. I then ordered by email and within a couple of weeks they called to say the parts were now in stock and they would be despatched straight away. I gave card details over phone and the wheels and tyres were delivered the next day.
Apart from the initial reminder email I had to send all went very smoothly.
I only received three Tesla centre caps in the consignment so sent an email immediately and got an instant reply. The extra centre cap was delivered by courier again the next day. All in all a painless process.