Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon buyers: 2022 Tesla 3 and Y are not currently eligible for Oregon EV rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Below is the link that I have bookmarked that I’ve been checking every couple days. Not sure if the site and PDF‘s are updated together since there’s no date on the site.

There’s currently a note on the page that the site will be down for maintenance 6-8p tonight so I wonder if that’ll mean anything for updated vehicle eligibility.

Oh finally! I’ve been checking the page linked below almost daily and it still says only 2021. I confirmed 2022 is showing within the application process, though.

Thanks for the post!

Anyone know where to find the registration paperwork that Tesla filed with the Oregon DMV?

The required forms for Oregon rebate are drivers license, purchase agreement, and vehicle registration. Attached pic is the example that the rebate site provides.

I don’t remember getting this form and done see it in the “Glovebox” on my Tesla account.

14D201B8-8480-4E1F-87B5-6A94DB57CAC0.jpeg

Anyone know where to find the registration paperwork that Tesla filed with the Oregon DMV?

The required forms for Oregon rebate are drivers license, purchase agreement, and vehicle registration. Attached pic is the example that the rebate site provides.

I don’t remember getting this form and done see it in the “Glovebox” on my Tesla account.

View attachment 765841
I was able to call Tesla and get this form. My credit union needed it.

I just submitted OCVRP for our Model Y. Any idea how long it's taking these days? It took 8 months with my Model 3 submitting back in June 2019.

Reactions: DesertSilver
I seem to recall that the rebate was available to any car with a base retail price under $50k. Since the Model Y was under that amount at the start of 2021 but not the start of 2022, it’s no longer eligible. The income based one might be.

I’d almost forgotten about this. I am so happy we got our Model Y when we did (Feb 2021).

I seem to recall that the rebate was available to any car with a base retail price under $50k. Since the Model Y was under that amount at the start of 2021 but not the start of 2022, it’s no longer eligible. The income based one might be.

But they are on the eligible list, 2022 year just recently added. (I think because Tesla prices out the base model and then adds the long range+AWD as an option.)

1647322196785.png

Reactions: Ogre
But they are on the eligible list, 2022 year just recently added. (I think because Tesla prices out the base model and then adds the long range+AWD as an option.)

View attachment 781110
The order agreement from Tesla doesn't show the breakdown or the add-ons like AWD and LR battery. So most of us will see a price tag of >50k. I remember for my M3 I did get this kind of breakdown on the total cost of the vehicle. Based on this do we still qualify? My Tesla sales rep said I wouldn't qualify for the rebate as the price is above 50k.

The order agreement from Tesla doesn't show the breakdown or the add-ons like AWD and LR battery. So most of us will see a price tag of >50k. I remember for my M3 I did get this kind of breakdown on the total cost of the vehicle. Based on this do we still qualify? My Tesla sales rep said I wouldn't qualify for the rebate as the price is above 50k.
When I got my car, purchase price was over $50k, but since some models in the line were under $50k it was still eligible.

I thought the Model Y would drop off this year since the base model is now well over $50k it shouldn't qualify, but I'm not sure any more.