Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon EV Tax Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the Phase 1 application is asking for the date of registration in Oregon. Do I need to wait until I get my plates/paperwork to determine that date? Or would it be the day I took delivery?

The delivery date is also being asked in phase 1 of the application. So, I waited for my plates to arrive (which they did over the weekend), so I can now enter the registration date from the papers I got with the plates.

Hey Everyone, I received an email from the State today letting me know that Oregon Clean Vehicle Rebates are now available. Just want to make sure those of you who submitted a Phase 1 Application received the notice as well.

Not me. But it may be due to Portland Delivery's screw up. Here is my story:

My car was home delivered Oct 3 and I paid with a personal check. The check was cashed the next day. On Nov 6, I got call from Portland delivery claiming I had not paid! Sent email to [email protected] with screen shots of front and back of check along with 2 lines from bank ledger showing our account depleted by the check.

Then on Nov. 20, I got a call from someone else (presumably at HQ) claiming I had not paid. Sent him a resend of the one sent to Portland_delivery and he confirmed that he got it while on the phone. Said he would contact Portland to find out where the check is. Said he would call back. Never did.

After a week, sent email asking for status. Got nothing.

On Nov 30, on my model 3 account web page, I used the ask a question feature with escalate also asking for status.

Finally on Dec 5, got a call from Tesla escalate saying all was well.

So, I don't yet know if my car has been registered with the state.