Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon Superchargers (location speculation, discussion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm, we are going to have to keep an eye out. Now if only we had someone who knew for sure...
I so wish that this isn't a joke account... It was cool when Eric showed up here...
And yes, we all wish we had a better idea where the other three Oregon locations will be...

Great pictures! We look forward to more.
That much I am sure we can promise... Look at the detailed documentation for the Woodburn progress.

BTW: if you can let us know when and where to find your crews I can promise that many of us will be more than happy to arrange for pizza deliveries...

I just got off the phone with the permitting person in Douglass County and she tells me that ADK has a permit for the Applebee's on Edenbower Rd in Medford, OR. She didn't know what it was for exactly but it's just off the freeway so maybe that's where the next one will be? The only other ADK permit she had was for a cell tower...

Here's the address for the curious:
Applebee's
2755 NW Edenbower Blvd
Roseburg, OR 97470

I just got off the phone with the permitting person in Douglass County and she tells me that ADK has a permit for the Applebee's on Edenbower Rd in Medford, OR. She didn't know what it was for exactly but it's just off the freeway so maybe that's where the next one will be? The only other ADK permit she had was for a cell tower...

Here's the address for the curious:
Applebee's
2755 NW Edenbower Blvd
Roseburg, OR 97470

I can confirm that the Applebee's in Roseburg, OR is a remodel job with our Commercial division. Wouldn't want someone going out of their way for no reason. Well, other than that there's an Applebee's there :smile:

Thanks, goneskiian :)

Hmm, we are going to have to keep an eye out. Now if only we had someone who knew for sure...

Great pictures! We look forward to more.

Yahoo ADK! Glad you're on board here. Now do tell! What and where next?!
More pizza and beer in store, you know. Well, pizza anyway, if the guys are in the job. Don't want any accidents in wiring that kind of juice!

I can confirm that the Applebee's in Roseburg, OR is a remodel job with our Commercial division. Wouldn't want someone going out of their way for no reason. Well, other than that there's an Applebee's there :smile:

Well drat. I guess the DouglaS county permit hasn't been pulled yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Yahoo ADK! Glad you're on board here. Now do tell! What and where next?!
More pizza and beer in store, you know. Well, pizza anyway, if the guys are in the job. Don't want any accidents in wiring that kind of juice!

I am also willing to shamelessly bribe with food/drink in order to get inside info on the next location(s)!

You're kidding, right? You can't drive 70-80 mph in Oregon, they'd throw you in jail. Set the cruise control for a boring 65. 85 cars should be able to get 300 miles.
A good chunk of the drive is in WA (from Vancouver to Centralia). And a good chunk (most of it) is in the 70 zone. I have driven this stretch of road dozens of times (and three times in the last two months in my S60). No one drives under 75, few under 80. I think I AVERAGED 82 last time I drove it (would have to go back to my telemetry data to make sure).

Trust me - the semi-trucks would blow you off the road if you went 65.

Edited to add: for my friends in WA law enforcement - I am of course joking... I always drive exactly the speed limit...

You're kidding, right? You can't drive 70-80 mph in Oregon, they'd throw you in jail.
Uh, you're seriously stating they'd throw you in jail for going 5mph over the limit?

There's "exaggeration to make a point" as a well known debate tactic, but that's pure hyperbole and you're throwing away any credibility for your future posts.

85 cars should be able to get 300 miles.
Not even close. I drove Portland->San Francisco and spent much of it at 60 on cruise control drafting trucks. I was basically getting the EPA 265.

Uh, you're seriously stating they'd throw you in jail for going 5mph over the limit?

Not for going 5mph over the speed limit, but for driving on the shoulder of the road, through the fields, or somewhere other than the I5.

Cause you aint doing 70-80mph on an Oregon highway with all those truckers and RV's trying to compete to see how many lanes they can block simultaneously.

Not for going 5mph over the speed limit, but for driving on the shoulder of the road, through the fields, or somewhere other than the I5.

Cause you aint doing 70-80mph on an Oregon highway with all those truckers and RV's trying to compete to see how many lanes they can block simultaneously.
You must be driving the wrong time of the day... A person who was inclined to break the speed limit could quite easily do this on I5 South of about Wilsonville. Or so I have heard.

Never had much of a problem getting above 70 on the US interstates in OR, However, do watch out for I84 in the area of Baker City. Posted 65 and I think they fund the local OSP with ticket revenue... My ex got a ticket for going 69.

Woohoo! Great to see an ADK presence here! Would definitely be in to hear that backstory.

Lyon - Let me knowwhere to paypal that bribe money. Of course any info garnered from said bribe must be shared here! Yes you can use private messages. :wink:

Cheers!