Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100D on the way! Advice?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
YOu will love it. Check out the Delivery checklist to look for things when taking delivery, but don’t be so focused on negatives and enjoy the process.

If you got the 22” wheels, they are a power sucker, so be prepared for longer trips to see higher WH #’s.

Get a dashcam to film all those times you blow away a Porsche, BMW, Aston Martin who try to challenge you at a stop light!

Oh, and don’t forget the wrinkle cream you will need to prevent wrinkles from all of the smiling you will do!

Reactions: StapleGun
YOu will love it. Check out the Delivery checklist to look for things when taking delivery, but don’t be so focused on negatives and enjoy the process.

If you got the 22” wheels, they are a power sucker, so be prepared for longer trips to see higher WH #’s.

Get a dashcam to film all those times you blow away a Porsche, BMW, Aston Martin who try to challenge you at a stop light!

Oh, and don’t forget the wrinkle cream you will need to prevent wrinkles from all of the smiling you will do!
I concur on the stop light events. You will use it only when you feel the need, but when you do, those bozo (ICE cars) won't be huffing and puffing next to you any longer, bubye -------->

if you hear a ‘beep’ sound when exiting the vehicle, prepare to take evasive maneuvers to prevent blunt force trauma to your head from the falcon wing doors .

This is a symptom of your fob being triple clicked while you are moving from a sitting to standing position.

i just picked my p100d, 1 month ago, its the best car in the world... my advice would be to pay attention to whats in front of you rather than the blind spot when switching lanes to overtake another vehicle. The car is so quick that you have a better chance at rear ending someone in the split second you turn your head to check the blind spot when your accelerating to overtake . This car is a weapon.

• Informative
Reactions: xyeahtony
i just picked my p100d, 1 month ago, its the best car in the world... my advice would be to pay attention to whats in front of you rather than the blind spot when switching lanes to overtake another vehicle. The car is so quick that you have a better chance at rear ending someone in the split second you turn your head to check the blind spot when your accelerating to overtake . This car is a weapon.
Yes, that's good advice!

if you hear a ‘beep’ sound when exiting the vehicle, prepare to take evasive maneuvers to prevent blunt force trauma to your head from the falcon wing doors .

This is a symptom of your fob being triple clicked while you are moving from a sitting to standing position.
Hahaha! This is so freaking true. I’ve taken some serious beatings from this.

Probably too late to be any help ...

... but I wish I had put a passenger-facing cam on the dash and recorded the expression of everyone I took for a ride in the "early days". Everyone I know has had a ride now :(

Although ... would getting a faster-model, so I could do the demo-rides all over again with the same audience, be sufficient justification with Wifee?! :)