Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D+ compatible wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What size are you looking for? FYI VS forged has a similar wheel that is also fully forged, hubcentric and custom sizes/specs....and still cheaper than t-sportline with the 1K discount. You’ll have to wait 6-8 weeks....but keep in mind some of t-sportlines sizes are backordered.

Hello, where did you order VS forged from? I too was looking at the Tsportline wheels but they are really expensive. I want light weight 20 inch rims. Still deciding on squared or staggered. I could not find the weight of the VS forged wheels but the Tsportline ones are very light.

Hello, where did you order VS forged from? I too was looking at the Tsportline wheels but they are really expensive. I want light weight 20 inch rims. Still deciding on squared or staggered. I could not find the weight of the VS forged wheels but the Tsportline ones are very light.

Check out the threads below, and then get in touch with the vendors from the threads linked below. They have options that should meet your needs. Some are more custom, lightweight, and pricier than others, but all of them are pretty responsive to inquiries (I know, I've contacted all of them, and one of them got my $$).
Signature
GetYourWheels
EVTuning
EVS Motors

I dealt with Josh @ getyourwheels. My set should arrive today or monday....guessing monday since I haven’t heard yet today. They don’t list weights because they’re not cookie cutter. With all the different custom specs you can order....there will be variablility in weights from one set to another. I wouldn’t mind paying the price for Tsportlines. But for that price you can’t even custom spec your offsets, wheel width or color/finishes.

Last edited:
What are the widest I can run on the rear without having to worry about rubbing? 10.5? or should I stay with 10? also is it okay to use the stock 235/35/r20 tires on a 9.0 inch wide wheel or that is not recommended? per the calculator on 1010tires.com it says the okay width is 8 to 9.5 but I wanted your guys opinion as well

Looking at some TSW wheels they offer there specs
19x9 with +30
Or
19x8.5 with +40
Want to go with 245 40 19s Any thoughts on what will fit and look best?

I think 9" wide wheels are a no-brainer to get some more rubber/grip and also fill out the wheel wells for a better look, visually. A +30 offset will work out pretty well, i have +33 but with 9.5" wheels and 265 tires and don't have any issues with rubbing or excessive tire poke.

Comparing 245/40/19 +30 to my 265/35/19 +33 you get this (source):
WheelFitment.JPG

Heres a photo of my set-up that i mention above:
TeslaPhoto2.jpg

angleshot.JPG

If I’m reading that right my wheels will sit further out or further in compared to your set up?

I think 9" wide wheels are a no-brainer to get some more rubber/grip and also fill out the wheel wells for a better look, visually. A +30 offset will work out pretty well, i have +33 but with 9.5" wheels and 265 tires and don't have any issues with rubbing or excessive tire poke.

View attachment 396318

View attachment 396320
View attachment 396321

Nope the outer edge of the tire will be .28" further in AND the inner edge will be .52" further from the suspension on the inside, so no concerns about rubbing.

Basically the 245 tire will be about .8" narrower than what i have now with a slight position change from the +30 offset.

It's also worth mentioning that you are changing the scrub radius a little more which isn't great, but probably won't be too terrible with such a small change (5mm from stock).

Yea guess Speedo would be fast and put miles on the car fasfer. Are noticing a big range lose with those wide tires?

View attachment 396318

View attachment 396320
View attachment 396321
I
Nope the outer edge of the tire will be .28" further in AND the inner edge will be .52" further from the suspension on the inside, so no concerns about rubbing.

Basically the 245 tire will be about .8" narrower than what i have now with a slight position change from the +30 offset.

It's also worth mentioning that you are changing the scrub radius a little more which isn't great, but probably won't be too terrible with such a small change (5mm from stock).

View attachment 396318

View attachment 396320
View attachment 396321
I plan to get 255mm or 10" on my 19" Tesla Wheels. (mostly to protect the wheels rim).
When going from (235/40/19). should I stay with 40 ratio (255/40/19) or go to 35 ratio (255/35/19) ?
- I'm more concern with the fitting, otherwise I'd prefer the 40 ratio, for better comfort.

I plan to get 255mm or 10" on my 19" Tesla Wheels. (mostly to protect the wheels rim).
When going from (235/40/19). should I stay with 40 ratio (255/40/19) or go to 35 ratio (255/35/19) ?
- I'm more concern with the fitting, otherwise I'd prefer the 40 ratio, for better comfort.

255 is a tricky size as 255/35/R19 is 1.5% smaller than stock and 255/40/R19 is 2.3% larger than stock. Normally you try to stay within 1% of stock, so both of those aren't great but the 35 would probably be better.

If you are staying with the standard Tesla wheels, they are only 8.5" wide and a 255 (or higher) tire is a bit wide for that size wheel. It's certainly doable, but you will have lots of extra rubber (which it sounds like you realize as you want to protect the rim) which impacts handling slightly.

It would probably be better to do a 245/40/R19 as that is only 1.1% larger than stock.

PS - I use this website to check/compare sizes against each other: Tire Size Comparison