Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D+ Spoiler/DM badge Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At one point I sketched this, based on Dan Neil's WSJ article:
bKHIp4Z.png

but I've been looking at option codes recently, and thinking how people want others to know what they have, so how about:

2VYPJJx.png

One thing to note for those folks getting ceramic coating, I had done on mine and installed the RPM spoiler which apparently comes with the same 3M tape that Tesla uses. After a couple of months my supplier came off when I washing the car. Funnily enough Mark from RPM said it would attach well to ceramic coating.

Hello all, I'm a newbie. I take delivery of my P3D w/perf pkg in 3 days. Not much I can do about the spoiler delay, but my idle hands created this badge. I printed it on my formlabs resin machine. Thoughts on this being blasphemy, or cool?
P3D.jpg

It's only kewl if you send me a "sample" print so I can put it on my car. I'l be your R&D prototype car.

Hello all, I'm a newbie. I take delivery of my P3D w/perf pkg in 3 days. Not much I can do about the spoiler delay, but my idle hands created this badge. I printed it on my formlabs resin machine. Thoughts on this being blasphemy, or cool?View attachment 337781

Reactions: Nocturnal
One thing to note for those folks getting ceramic coating, I had done on mine and installed the RPM spoiler which apparently comes with the same 3M tape that Tesla uses. After a couple of months my supplier came off when I washing the car. Funnily enough Mark from RPM said it would attach well to ceramic coating.

When you installed it did you weigh/tape it down and let it cure for however many days it takes for the tape/glue to settle? Getting my PPF and ceramic soon, was just curious