Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85+ Black/Black. Just Picked Up in Austin - It's Amazing!! (Pics)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw Depeche last week! Great show! And sold out on a Sunday night!

I saw them as well--great show--just like always. Going to catch them in Austin as well in a few weeks! Because I Just Can't Get Enough...

Belated congrats Tex! We are P+ brothers - I got mine friday night, and just got back from driving it on a trip up the coast so haven't been keeping up. Probably not truly broken in till we get a ticket :)

Awesome! Have to hear about the trip. And yes, that first ticket will be an ugly one for sure :crying:

Yes those are perfect, thank you!

Good deal! Thanks for the extra as well :cool:

Last photos for this thread, but will keep them coming in blog section by tomorrow.

Someone had asked for tint photos--here ya go (sorry for iPhone photos):

30% all the way around. Ceramic tint--the best and well worth it.

BEFORE

775012BF-3B41-4F6A-B2D7-12D6630149F3-6058-000002FBDDE74F93_zpsee54584e.jpg

AFTER:
224A566E-0DE0-4283-AB0E-986F83771ECE-6058-00000353F71A3213_zpsbb9d758a.jpg

78CCAE5C-E678-47ED-87EC-633557334BA4-6058-00000367FC99D88A_zps97e225e0.jpg

Nice Car! Congrats on getting it. You just convinced me to try to upgrade to a P. Probably way too late.....!

Maybe not... Call HQ in Palo Alto and talk to someone in Sales. They let me upgrade a couple of days ago, and I confirmed on 9/8 (one day before you). They did tell me that this would probably be "the last change I can make" so you may want to contact them soon if you really want the "P" (and you know you do!) ;)

Maybe not... Call HQ in Palo Alto and talk to someone in Sales. They let me upgrade a couple of days ago, and I confirmed on 9/8 (one day before you). They did tell me that this would probably be "the last change I can make" so you may want to contact them soon if you really want the "P" (and you know you do!) ;)

GET THE P!!!! you won't regret it!

- - - Updated - - -

Looks Incredible!

That's a common misconception around here. The "P" does NOT come with 21's. There is nothing bundled with it anymore. Well, unless you count the metal foot pedals. Otherwise, it's a stand alone add-on and you can get it with any tire wheel combo you like.

Right, I know that, which is why I was confused by Cinema's comment that "[the P] looks Incredible!" Because other than the badge and the go/brake pedals I don't think there is a visual difference.