Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85+ Black/Black. Just Picked Up in Austin - It's Amazing!! (Pics)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You'll get a kick out of this one. I just noticed tha I confirmed my order on 9-1-13 as well. they just told me that I'll probably get delivery on or around October 24th!!!! I should have ordered the +!!!!! But wasn't there someone with a standard S that got it in 3 weeks as well?

You'll get a kick out of this one. I just noticed tha I confirmed my order on 9-1-13 as well. they just told me that I'll probably get delivery on or around October 24th!!!! I should have ordered the +!!!!! But wasn't there someone with a standard S that got it in 3 weeks as well?

Wow--really 24th! Sorry to hear that--I know it will be there before they promise (I hope!).

Already sold one to a (ex)Porsche friend of mine. He's confirming right now--loaded P+. Literally let him drive for 3 minutes and was sold (oh and gave him some Tesla Kool Aid while I was waiting--well a lot of it actually. Now he got see what I was talking about!)

Last edited:
tex!!! Thanks for the pics. Awesome. Now . . . I expect to see your rather impressive 'post to the TMC rate' drop off a little, at least for a while. :wink: Did I say impressive, I meant truly breathtaking! 'Cause now, if you're posting, you ain't driving! Have Fun, show the world what's coming (aka the future). Post while charging. ML

edit: Ha ! You sold one! Does it get any better than that!?

I confirmed my S85 on 9/5, got my VIN on 9/12 and it went into production on 9/19. I'm scheduled to pick it up in Costa Mesa, CA on 9/30. Can't wait!

Thanks AMP'd!

So, you'll be driving it to your local congressman's home this weekend, right? :wink:

Actually they will be coming to my house :biggrin:

Congrats man! It's beautiful, I know you've been waiting like hell. I started posting a lot less when I got my car, it's just so fun to drive I get busy driving!

Thank you Hussain my TexEx friend! Hope all is well in LV.

Congrats Tex! Amazing looking car. Funny, one of the first things I noticed is that your "zero emissions" plate has a black background, and previously I had only seen them with white backgrounds. Small details.

Hope you're enjoying driving it right now rather than reading replies. And I'll ask you the same thing you've asked several other new owners (including me): How many times are you going to go back to the garage to take another look at it? :biggrin:

Congrats! The long wait is all worth it. I am 7,000 miles in 2 months and still enjoying it!

WOW! That's some miles!

Hope you're enjoying driving it right now rather than reading replies. And I'll ask you the same thing you've asked several other new owners (including me): How many times are you going to go back to the garage to take another look at it? :biggrin:

Thank you! As far as garage visits, including just now about a half dozen in the past 1.5 hours :wink:

Right on Tex!!! You'll never regret going for the P+. That's one awesome machine you have there.

3 months from now, you'll forget what it's like going to the gas station, you'll be connected while driving your car (unlike any other vehicle), and it will just get better and better as time goes on.

Coming up on 4 months and 6200 miles with mine. Rain or shine it's my daily joy to drive.