Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available P85DL Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@playoutside - “Would you consider an offer of $75,000?”

Good evening, thank you for your interest.

I’m asking $60-64k, depending on which wheels or both sets of wheels.

I’d recommend purchasing with both sets.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
That’s true, he does have months of car selling experience.

I’ll wait until next year when he will have over a year of experience selling his car.

Thanks AMPd, I appreciate the attempt at humor.

I’m glad to have the opportunity to be around a resoundingly great group of people. At the end of the day, I have a wonderful car that I love to drive. I’d drive it more, but I like to keep it clean and my work forces me to travel often, so I drive the Spark EV to the airport or when the weather isn’t the best - not as big of a factor in TX versus OK.

If I drive it for the rest of my life, I’d consider myself lucky. The only reason I’m selling is to potentially downsize to a 3 or upsize to the next gen, in about a year.

My experiences are important, thanks again for noticing and taking the time to share your best.

With regard to selling a car, I’ve sold a couple, and it’s always been a great experience for both parties. I still keep up with a few, great cars and great folks!

Thanks again.

My price is my price. This thread is not a forum to discuss what you perceive my vehicle’s value to be. If you have that type of feedback, please feel free to PM, as requested in my OP.

With regard to your post, I’m quite certain it’s a great deal for a low optioned, non Ludicrous P85D. I’m sure it would make someone very happy.

Feel free to post the link in the FS section within a new thread so you can help out a prospective buyer with such a great deal. You can even discuss car values as much as you’d like in your own thread.

White, Ludicrous, RFS and then some, to include Arachnids. Now that’s a different ball game and there aren’t many.

By the time TESLA finishes removing Ludicrous from all the P85DLs, there might only be one... mine... and believe it or not, my price will be my price :)

My price is my price. This thread is not a forum to discuss what you perceive my vehicle’s value to be. If you have that type of feedback, please feel free to PM, as requested in my OP.

With regard to your post, I’m quite certain it’s a great deal for a low optioned, non Ludicrous P85D. I’m sure it would make someone very happy.

Feel free to post the link in the FS section within a new thread so you can help out a prospective buyer with such a great deal. You can even discuss car values as much as you’d like in your own thread.

White, Ludicrous, RFS and then some, to include Arachnids. Now that’s a different ball game and there aren’t many.

By the time TESLA finishes removing Ludicrous from all the P85DLs, there might only be one... mine... and believe it or not, my price will be my price :)
You disrespect everyone on here. You love your car and that's great but that doesnt mean you should try and pull the wool over everyone's eyes especially with a fake vroom offer.

Can you explain why theres such a huge price gap from your S to others for sale? I'm in the market for a PxxD but the price has to be justified and not overpriced because someone is emotionally attached to there car.
You disrespect everyone on here. You love your car and that's great but that doesnt mean you should try and pull the wool over everyone's eyes especially with a fake vroom offer.

Man.. The mentality cracks me up...
Hmm. I cant get laid.. maybe if I'm the last guy on earth, I'll get laid???
Even if this 85dl was the last one on earth, i really doubt anyone would want it either. Lol!

The vroom offer was real and has long since expired, thanks.

With regard to disrespect, I can easily counter and am certain most who understand mutual respect would argue that my thread represents my respect for the people of this community and desire to help make it better.

For those that have PM’d, thank you. Yes, it’s worth it to deal with trolling and awfulness, grass roots respect for others has already started taking root and the forum is beginning to self correct. Once we get a moderator, the rules in the terms will be enforced effectively.

Please understand that libel, slander and defamation of character are my limits. TMC is an LLC, your actions aren’t protected by the LLC. Perpetuating those ideas is damaging, uncalled for and will not be tolerated.

Respect is simple. Let’s be respectful, since we aren’t being moderated in accordance with the terms, thank you.

Last edited:
Man.. The mentality cracks me up...
Hmm. I cant get laid.. maybe if I'm the last guy on earth, I'll get laid???
Even if this 85dl was the last one on earth, i really doubt anyone would want it either. Lol!

Please keep my thread on track.

You’re entitled to your own opinions, but my for sale thread is not the place.

Thank you.

Once we get a moderator, the rules in the terms will be enforced effectively.
Lol. That vroom offer was fake. Someone called vroom to confirm and used your VIN and options for the car and came up with an offer that was WAY less. You got caught and started a new thread.

Also this is a FORUM where discussions are expected to take place and the market is speaking for itself. If you don’t like it you can take it elsewhere. There are tons of options like vroom, cars.com, onlyusedtesla, eBay, Facebook marketplace, craigslist, etc.

Yes, I hope there’s a moderator because he or she would’ve banned you and removed this thread months ago for excessive bumping on a weekly basis. Don’t be a hypocrite. Respect the rules and leave the thread alone. Let’s see what happens.

Respect, thank you.

• Helpful
Reactions: cucubits
The vroom offer was real and has long since expired, thanks.

With regard to disrespect, I can easily counter and am certain most who understand mutual respect would argue that my thread represents my respect for the people of this community and desire to help make it better.

For those that have PM’d, thank you. Yes, it’s worth it to deal with trolling and awfulness, grass roots respect for others has already started taking root and the forum is beginning to self correct. Once we get a moderator, the rules in the terms will be enforced effectively.

Please understand that libel, slander and defamation of character are my limits. TMC is an LLC, your actions aren’t protected by the LLC. Perpetuating those ideas is damaging, uncalled for and will not be tolerated.

Respect is simple. Let’s be respectful, since we aren’t being moderated in accordance with the terms, thank you.
You sure do spew alot of bs. Glws. Lol

If that vroom offer was real then do a new one and if your telling the truth the new one wont be that far off.

Quite the contrary. I have multiple email offers from vroom, to include the one I posted.

They’ve all since expired, that doesn’t make them false or mean they never existed, nor does one members supposed calling of vroom invalidate those offers.

I actually found it very interesting and disappointing that someone could say, “that’s fake... I called vroom and I’m a photoshop guy, so I know it’s fake,” and regardless of actual facts, the doubt was cast enough to block any interest, and no way to prove that the misinformation was false.

Here we are, months later and there’s nothing I can do except continue to be a good member to the community and hope a prospective buyer can see through the garbage.

Pretty saddening to be honest. All that said, defamation is defamation and blocking my sale with misinformation, libel, slander, defamation of character is damaging.

I respectfully request this forum be moderated and my FS thread be treated as such. Read the terms, harassment and abuse are called out and member’s actions are not protected by the LLC.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I can't believe how far this guy will push his lies. That vroom offer was absolutely 100%, proven, fake!

That's the end of story for this sale and for this seller. He even tried to hide it by blatantly opening another thread thinking we're that stupid and not catch on?

From that point forward, he's a proven scammer with no place around here. My only hope is that if moderators indeed step in, they will read closely everything, not just his constant non-sense :mad:

Attached for reference. Highlights, this vroom offer has long since expired as previously mentioned. This is an email screenshot with personal info blocked out. Was not and is not a scam and no, it’s not valid anymore, so I can’t go trade it in for $68k.

Enough harassment already. Not a scam!

Let me sell my car, thanks.

9C43B69D-29F0-4AC1-8BCE-03F419F33BFE.png

Last edited:
Please do not post forged documents with my vin associated. I respectfully request you cease and desist.

———

Mods, please take action, I’ve sent you notes via “contact us,” and directly via PM.

Let’s expeditiously handle this problem. TMC needs help.

Thank you.

• Funny
Reactions: cucubits
Status
Not open for further replies.