Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out (3) 2018 Model S vehicles

Happy Kappy

2017 Model S P100D and 2017 Model S 90D
Nov 18, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
Just finishing up another project and have lots of parts from a few 2018 Model S units. All have less than 11,000 miles. Please PM me if you are looking for something specific, including part numbers if possible. Two notes: 1) I often travel so sometimes my response time may be a bit delayed. 2) If you are looking for parts for older models, please ensure you look into compatibility as I don't have that information.

Thanks

Happy Kappy

Nov 18, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
Hey - I only have 2 21's left and they were powder coated gloss black. Tires are still on them as well. If you are interested let me know. Thanks

Happy Kappy

Nov 18, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
DOOR TRIM DECOR ASSEMBLY WITH PULL CUP INNER TRIM - LEFT FRONT 1051387-00-A
ASY B-PLR TRIM LOWER LH LTHR BLK - NON-WRAPPED 1024631-02-C

Is that door trim decor the silver metal strip? It looks like it on the fiche but just want to make sure.

On the B pillar lower, does yours have the silver or graphite top trim strip?

Thanks

Dsancho

Aug 10, 2019
San Francisco Bay Area
Just finishing up another project and have lots of parts from a few 2018 Model S units. All have less than 11,000 miles. Please PM me if you are looking for something specific, including part numbers if possible. Two notes: 1) I often travel so sometimes my response time may be a bit delayed. 2) If you are looking for parts for older models, please ensure you look into compatibility as I don't have that information.

Thanks

center console?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC