Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out (3) 2018 Model S vehicles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome, I'll thanks for sharing! Now if only the power liftgate could be retrofitted with OEM parts too (I haven't seen any posts about that yet).
It can be...but the entire RH cabin wire harness has to be retrofitted with the right wiring from the proper wire harness (spliced, etc, etc.). It is way to much work for the benefit.

• Informative
Reactions: MIT_S60
Do you have a beige driver's side sun visor? The one with the flap that has the lights built in? Retrofitted the passenger side of my 2013 and looking to do the same with the other visor.

Also, do you still have that complete carbon fiber center console assembly that includes the side covers and rear cup holders?

Thanks!

Do you have a beige driver's side sun visor? The one with the flap that has the lights built in? Retrofitted the passenger side of my 2013 and looking to do the same with the other visor.

Also, do you still have that complete carbon fiber center console assembly that includes the side covers and rear cup holders?

Thanks!
Hi - I do have a pair but if I split them it is very hard to sell one, as you are probably finding. PM me if you are still interested. Thank you

@Happy Kappy Is there any chance you could sell me the wiring harness that goes from the MCU2 to the FM/SXM radio tuner located behind the steering column? I believe there are 4 wires in total. Two wires for power/ground, and a twisted pair for Ethernet.

I'm planning on doing the IP tuner retrofit after my MCU update.

Last edited:
@Happy Kappy Is there any chance you could sell me the wiring harness that goes from the MCU2 to the FM/SXM radio tuner located behind the steering column? I believe there are 4 wires in total. Two wires for power/ground, and a twisted pair for Ethernet.

I'm planning on doing the IP tuner retrofit after my MCU update.
Yes. That is the dash wire harness, which has the new tuner plug as well as the extra plug for the ic2. I have one left here so PM me if you are interested. Thanks

Any have UHFS? Looking for 2 good front door speakers to upgrade the standard set in my 2013.

Do these cars have the bright aluminum trim or the newer, darker trim? The bright trim around my MCU is scratched and dented.
Howdy - yes I have everything you are looking for. Shoot me a pm to confirm two front premium speakers and the silver mcu trim and we can go from there. Thanks!

Do you have any Parcel Shelf, do you have these 2 trim pieces? They are in the trunk area. Bought the car used and for some reason they are missing.

Attachments

• 31775E18-8B0F-46CA-A529-D16E6DC26C62.jpeg
    31775E18-8B0F-46CA-A529-D16E6DC26C62.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 69
  • DA3E948A-B79E-4ACD-8F45-08BA215666BF.jpeg
    DA3E948A-B79E-4ACD-8F45-08BA215666BF.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 39